Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
SnS cannot be a Rolex as it was game changing. SnS would be a feature, like an alarm built into the watch that most watch makers adopted once the initial patent expired. In this comparison, the year or so that SnS was unavailable to those who didn't get it from players who topped in the Ursoth event is the patent period where only the ones to first come up with the idea for a built in alarm clock were allowed to build this feature into watches.

Disclaimer: only using alarms as an example. No idea whether or not such a patent actually existed.

I know what more means. Perhaps you should re read my original reply as the meaning of what I typed was clearly lost somewhere in the process.
I don't think you understand that all your nonsense about Rolex's and features don't make it to where people against this idea are more than people for it ...you richies will be OK trust me let others have nice things too..I've literally never seen a community as greedy with pixels as you and your collector friends .and before you say it this isn't the first thread I've seen you all on opposing something because you have a version of it and don't want others to have it too good day bro remember it's all pixels