Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
Save us the reading time and just say: "collecting old armors buys you special treatment from STG whereas spending hundreds to thousands of dollars on pets does nott".

Choosing to release the old armors and weapons as vanities (the voice of the majority) or nott (the voice of the minority) is in the end, entirely up to STG but (depending on the choice they make) may let us know if there are things we need to do to earn special treatment from STG.
7 people disagree with your thread - a controversial idea is generally carefully implemented. Please take the time to understand that. I doubt they want to risk upsetting players who worked hard for these treasured items. The people who don't have these items have nothing to be upset about because they have not lost anything.

Secondly, your argument for depreciation of items is invalid. Pets get replaced eventually - collectibles should not. They're a part of AL history. So, sure bring back the smaller stuff that not many really care about, such as commando. However, leave things like heraldic and demonlord alone.

At the end of the day, it's a mixed bag. If they choose to do this, they need to bring back items that will satisfy the masses without also upsetting the collectors. Failure to recognize both sides of the game only ends up in an unhealthy game.

P.S: I have none of these rare items whatsoever. Would I like to wear them again? Sure! However, it's just not something I would spend that much gold on nor would I want it to be re-released because it ruins the specialness.