Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Regarding Gold loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Regarding Gold loot

Sts, u are slowly crashing AL economy by making more and more items "awakeable"with gold loot . Afaik gold loot is stackable and there are some who already say they run with like 500% gold loot. This will put more and more gold out of the blue into the game and will have hyperinflation in result. In the end we might see some ppl who make like 500k from a single maus 1 to 6. We see rising prices already, and what about the new or casual player from this point of view ?

Wouldn't it be better to limit gold loot to 100 % in total ?
    Last edited by Minisalami; 05-25-2017 at 01:32 AM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Minisalami For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

nice idea ! 100
    make a limit 100-200% goldloot (including weap + gl set) in total is better.
    Last edited by Ravintov; 05-26-2017 at 05:24 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I don't know whether other players would agree with my observations, but my feeling is that the gold drops in m5/m6 for instance, are less than what they were let's say a month ago. So what happens is, i suppose, that sts increases the max gold loot % possible, but decreases base gold drops, so the result would be that the total gold drop may not increase, but ppl who increase their gold loot % get more gold, and ppl who stay with the same gold loot % get less gold.
    There is logic in this from sts's prospective, cause this way, ppl have more incentive to awaken more and more, meaning more plat, meaning more revenue. (i'm not saying that i like this, i'm f2p player. but revenue should be made somehow.)
    Besides, i don't think that devs would permit constant limitless inflation, they can always nerf gold drops more, if the gold produced daily is more than the gold liquidated daily.
    Last edited by voidPtr; 05-25-2017 at 02:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

So max gold loot is 910%.
    I wonder who is the first one to get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    I don't know whether other players would agree with my observations, but my feeling is that the gold drops in m5/m6 for instance, are less than what they were let's say a month ago. So what happens is, i suppose, that sts increases the max gold loot % possible, but decreases base gold drops, so the result would be that the total gold drop may not increase, but ppl who increase their gold loot % get more gold, and ppl who stay with the same gold loot % get less gold.
    There is logic in this from sts's prospective, cause this way, ppl have more incentive to awaken more and more, meaning more plat, meaning more revenue. (i'm not saying that i like this, i'm f2p player. but revenue should be made somehow.)
    Besides, i don't think that devs would permit constant limitless inflation, they can always nerf gold drops more, if the gold produced daily is more than the gold liquidated daily.
    How gold is liquidated? Generaly People make 100-250k daily from maus

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunlet View Post
    How gold is liquidated? Generaly People make 100-250k daily from maus
    Gold is liquidated via potions, auction fees,sirspendsalot vanity, pet feeds, 5k awaken elix,crafting fees and probably a few other ways that escape me at the moment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    I hope this isn't happening. Imagine buying a expensive gold loot item and then Sts nerfs the gold drops again. That just means your back to square one.
    If Everytime you got higher gold loot STS nerfed gold drop rate, you would be right back where you started rendering gold loot bonus pointless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Agreed Mini, I had the same thought. It's odd - didn't they nerf gold loot in arena because it gave too much gold?
    I'm also thinking of a cap on it which I guess would have to be 200 for that set that gives that much.

@Void- that could be. True but if it were it would force players to get gold loot awakens or get left behind by the ones who have them. Doesn't seem like a good idea to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

That is very bad business to Nerf gold drops in newer maps. If I buy a gold loot weapon and they just nerf the gold drops, I am back to square one and just wasted my gold or platinum getting that awakening or gold loot item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

how about for me, i buy samael 25m & etc and now? Dont cry just because you wasted more gold or plat for item what are you use. btw it is just a game.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravintov For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravintov View Post
    how about for me, i buy samael 25m & etc and now? Dont cry just because you wasted more gold or plat for item what are you use. btw it is just a game.
    That's different, every items worth can be affected by age or desirability in this game. Gold loot mechanics are a bit different and must be adjusted carefully due to the inherent assumption that if you invest in it it will produce certain results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

i honstley think it was WAY early for artifacts to be awaken-able,becuase people barley got a hold of it and bam..now its even stronger,saw prices go up even more on it..gold loot should be limited tho i agree
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

People just complaining about gold loot, just get a gold loot setup yourself!
    People who farm with a lot of gold loot have paid much for their gear (such as avarice set and high gl weapons) but i at least agree with the point that awakening came way too early on artifacts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Behoove View Post
    People just complaining about gold loot, just get a gold loot setup yourself! People who farm with a lot of gold loot have paid much for their gear (such as avarice set and high gl weapons) but i at least agree with the point that awakening came way too early on artifacts
    I use gl items (including weapon & set). but i'm the one player who think if goldloot must be limited (100-200%)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I have a mixed feeling about this. As much as i like how easily gold can be earned using weapons and gears with gold loot, i can't help but agree with the OP. Prices are now skyrocketing and new players (not twinks) would easily be discouraged seeing how expensive items are ATM. I hope STS can find a solution to normalize prizes the ways it's supposed to be.

On a side note, i also agree with having awake on artifacts being too early. Im sure not even 5% of the players have own even a rare or epic artifact at the moment? Why the hurry anyway?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Guys, how is it too early for awakenings when you can't even get a artifact that can be awakened for weeks unless you spend a ton of plat or go madman grinding in the new dungeon??

You deserve an awakening for that lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minisalami View Post
    Sts, u are slowly crashing AL economy by making more and more items "awakeable"with gold loot . Afaik gold loot is stackable and there are some who already say they run with like 500% gold loot. This will put more and more gold out of the blue into the game and will have hyperinflation in result. In the end we might see some ppl who make like 500k from a single maus 1 to 6. We see rising prices already, and what about the new or casual player from this point of view ?

-1 we worked hard for our items farm and get your own

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Bump for this one

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minisalami View Post

Well i dont agree with this. How about the players who bought avarice set for 200% gold loot!? And who those bought many elite awakening gems and also the player who bought expensive items with 80%,100% or more Gold loot! To run in maus,esg to earn some gold. We spends millions in r items men! And we farm everyday 12h of farming or more to earn this gold. Sorry to ask this but you have Gold loot in your items!? Or you cant afford it?! Well this will not happend. Many will complain to this!? Anyways Gl in playing. HAPPY FARMING!.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

If they make 500k in just gold loot from maus 1 - 6. They definitly run in avarice set and 200gl weapon/100gl belt. I have only 150gl and its not even 100k in pure gold loot running whole m1-6.
    Even with 500% gl its abit much and probably a lie.

If they run in avarice set, only seen a few do that, and partys usually more then 2 times slower then a normal. They use more time each map and in the end less gold then running with good gear and a moderate gl.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to illwilly For This Useful Post: