Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Regarding Gold loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lie 500k mauso 1-6, and i still dont see no one with 500GL, and if anyone got it, spend a lot gold to buy, then normal drop a good price, only avarice set give 200%, so.. how limite 100%?.. i think all is okay, Is an investment in items Gold Loot to recover gold in the long term. Only set avarice 30/40M.
    -1 for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Cant see any lie in the sentence "In the end we might see some ppl who make like 500k from a single maus 1 to 6." .
    Meaning if sts continues this way this might be the result of it. Perhaps just read before typing ???

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minisalami View Post
    Cant see any lie in the sentence "In the end we might see some ppl who make like 500k from a single maus 1 to 6." .
    Meaning if sts continues this way this might be the result of it. Perhaps just read before typing ???
    Im sorry for replying wrong, never said you lied eighter, maby read before posting to, lol.. my point still valid though. You need above 1000% gl to make 500k from one run through maus 1 to 6. And running with avarice set will slow you down so much its not even usefull in m6.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minisalami View Post
    there are some who already say they run with like 500% gold loot. This will put more and more gold out of the blue into the game and will have hyperinflation in result.
    The ones saying this use much longer on each map then normal geared players, wich makes less gold for them in total since they will get far less tokens. A good m6 map can be 100 tokens (40k gold if used on 10k chests).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    -1 we worked hard for our items farm and get your own
    As you've posted this a couple of times-
    Some voicing concern DO have gl, and don't want things out of hand, for ourselves, new players, and inflation sake.

Here's what I want to avoid.
    Gold loot added = ppl find the most effective maps to farm gold. Sts notices multi millions are made in map x so they nerf it.
    Now even though you have invested in your gl, it stops working in map after map.
    Example km3, arena ect= nerfed maps because "we made too much money farming"-sts

Or that gl & inflation goes unchecked and we go back to 50 mil pets.

To say we are just complaining is short sighted

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Have several gold loot boost. In return ive sacrificed the stats health armor ect. Please don't mess it up for those of us that worked extremely hard to achieve it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Another bump for this one :3

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Just wait until the next maps doesnt drop more gold than this expansion. Then when we see botters exploiting all these gl mods, sts will be forced to do something and everyone in Arlor will be lost without it or stuck in maus (btw i can go to 180gl if i choose, so im not just bashing gl but kinda..)

Im sorry but i think these are the "Gold"en days of gl and really can only see their future go down from here, ive already sold off my war and Rog gl weapons and ive honestly made more gold selling gold loot items than using them(saving mages gl set just in case). Next is gold loot jewels!( joke, please dont sts -_-)

And the pet inflation has already started, ive seen at least 20-25% increase in arc pets cost that have little to no farmability in the last 2 or so weeks.some more.

Im really tired forgive me, my mouth is retarded sometimes...

Thanks all for your time. And however you choose to spend time in game, enjoy the game and all the small things that make it the best mmorpg on mobile .

Archonmage

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunlet View Post
    How gold is liquidated? Generaly People make 100-250k daily from maus
    Actually we make 1-1.2m per day in maus

Sent from my SM-J120H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Wait, high gold drop bonuses are making prices inflate? Well if it's that easy to make gold in game wouldn't it be that much easier to buy expensive items?? I don't get the logic, if less gold drops, item prices fall. Yes!! But your making less gold, so it's the same thing either way.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    Wait, high gold drop bonuses are making prices inflate? Well if it's that easy to make gold in game wouldn't it be that much easier to buy expensive items?? I don't get the logic, if less gold drops, item prices fall. Yes!! But your making less gold, so it's the same thing either way.
    It is very easy getting over 1m a day now, and has been since mausoleum 6 opened. Is that a bad thing? I dont think so, merchers probably do not like it. Will prices go up? Depends on how much items rolled out, so far prices been pretty much stable, exept rare vanetys and collectables. I think in the long run, upping goldloot on hard maps that the pure merchers do not play will benefit all non-merchers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Ya gl should have a cap i agree. Or there will be furthur inflation in game in the future (New gears, new gear awakening slots, more gl) .

Atm tho it cant be fixed becoz nerfing it will bring more cry threads. I have a felling that maus will be nerfed similar to arena nxt expansion.

Tbh sts did a mistake when they added gl awaken to belt nd artifacts.

Before it was alot better. Max gl was around 500-550% as i remember off,with all gl% buffers. Was pretty stable becoz it was almost impossible to reroll 300% gl weapon.

Bt atm with more awakening slots added, gl% will increase like hell causing inflation in the long run.

Hope sts dont do the same mistake nxt expansion.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Magemagix; 05-28-2017 at 02:04 PM.
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    As you've posted this a couple of times-
    Some voicing concern DO have gl, and don't want things out of hand, for ourselves, new players, and inflation sake.

Here's what I want to avoid.
    Gold loot added = ppl find the most effective maps to farm gold. Sts notices multi millions are made in map x so they nerf it.
    Now even though you have invested in your gl, it stops working in map after map.
    Example km3, arena ect= nerfed maps because "we made too much money farming"-sts

Or that gl & inflation goes unchecked and we go back to 50 mil pets.

To say we are just complaining is short sighted
    In the end it's not really your call now is it? We worked hard for our items and you and lunchmeat are trying to render them useless will you guys be giving us the millions we spent getting those awakens?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

There is a game that gives over 1000% gold loot, run a single map for about 30 minutes and easy 2m-3m gold. Let's the gold loot being wild!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

if you comment "we worked hard & spend gold, plat, awaken gem, blablabla"
    i just reply "same as you, ihave gl set too"
    but im the one player who think gl set need limited %.. best solusion and dont cry..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

good thought, wont ever happen sad to break the news to you but sts wont ruin effort and money of ppl who spent millions to awaken their weapons will they?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowronn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

To peoples who complain about gold loot:
    Do you even purchase platinum to makes you have a right to nerf this, nerf that, and those? Awakeners spent a bunch of platinum to get specific item awaken that they interested in. If STS did nerf it, I will ask for cash back from platinum that I have been spent for awakening gem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    To peoples who complain about gold loot:
    Do you even purchase platinum to makes you have a right to nerf this, nerf that, and those? Awakeners spent a bunch of platinum to get specific item awaken that they interested in. If STS did nerf it, I will ask for cash back from platinum that I have been spent for awakening gem.
    I should be imbarassed at my plat history with this company lol
    Most are just speaking of ways to avoid the inflationary problems this game has seen in the past and the unnecessary map nerfing lately.

I just realized this is the exact conversation that happens when americans discus guns;
    "YOULL GET MY GOLD LOOT WHEN YOU CAN PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS COMMIES!"
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 05-31-2017 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Mod bot stupidity

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    In the end it's not really your call now is it? We worked hard for our items and you and lunchmeat are trying to render them useless will you guys be giving us the millions we spent getting those awakens?
    Yes, my opinion is my call. I only suggested a possible cap, Not a nerf. You need to work on your reading comprehension and insults XD

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Of course this is going to be a problem so if you ask me i would say its at its pinnacle and the rewarding content is pretty much over for it, juust what i think.

Mod-bot needs to chill out -_-

Thank you all