Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mage PVE Gaming [Guide]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Default Mage PVE Gaming [Guide]

Apologies for the dramatic feedbacks created by this thread

All players have different styles of PVE gaming..soo stick with your gaming style and enjoy AL

Those who have viewed this thread have known my style of gaming already and I respect the comments..Ty for making criticisms
    Last edited by boohgey; 05-30-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

That's horrible build tbh

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I appreciate the effort but I just wanna point out that a true pve player doesn't care about deaths as much as you claim. To me deaths are a badge of honor and more Deaths typically mean you play regardless of pt or pug skill level and have played harder content threwout the years and haven't earned majority of your kills in km3 kt4 watcher tombs and other easy maps. To each their own I suppose but tbh majority of skilled pve players I know that have lots of kills and deaths typically tend to be the most experienced .

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poisontips For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

And i only want day, its more easy lv up by doing daileys. Lv 37 up give u minimum one lv if do all daileys that give XP. And not to forget the gold u can earn by doing daileys. Maybe its not so much as wanted. But sureley enough to buy pots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poisontips View Post
    I appreciate the effort but I just wanna point out that a true pve player doesn't care about deaths as much as you claim. To me deaths are a badge of honor and more Deaths typically mean you play regardless of pt or pug skill level and have played harder content threwout the years and haven't earned majority of your kills in km3 kt4 watcher tombs and other easy maps. To each their own I suppose but tbh majority of skilled pve players I know that have lots of kills and deaths typically tend to be the most experienced .
    Yep like some players I've encountered in pugs if they die they quit immediately.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Yep like some players I've encountered in pugs if they die they quit immediately.

Yeah I always get a good chuckle in when when people rage quit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poisontips View Post
    Yeah I always get a good chuckle in when when people rage quit
    Me in my mind ( really quits with 1 death seriously? )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

well, it looks like you've put alot of effort into this thread but as a PVE mage for over 3 years i can tell you that lifegiver is NOT good at all for PVE,all you do is save urself some pots(+ aggro the enter map on you) and if people stoped useing it in PVE id have less players begging for mana now and then. i see damage and movment speed passive pointless since you already got gale, timeshift and fireball are GREAT ablities to have in PVE,especily thier mastries. and MM does not burn massive number of mobs, i mean i tried it on giant m6 pulls..max it killed was 2 and i would not call it an op AA what so ever..i know i sound a bit harsh but, i think people looking for a guide should know these.
    an alxe

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

XD I'm expecting negative feedbacks ...btw this guide is based on my experience in underhul only. I never run new maps. The build is best I can prove it plqgue. Also about deaths, I'm pointing out on making excellent kdr :-) making record, having mindset

Sent from my A11w using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    well, it looks like you've put alot of effort into this thread but as a PVE mage for over 3 years i can tell you that lifegiver is NOT good at all for PVE,all you do is save urself some pots(+ aggro the enter map on you) and if people stoped useing it in PVE id have less players begging for mana now and then. i see damage and movment speed passive pointless since you already got gale, timeshift and fireball are GREAT ablities to have in PVE,especily thier mastries. and MM does not burn massive number of mobs, i mean i tried it on giant m6 pulls..max it killed was 2 and i would not call it an op AA what so ever..i know i sound a bit harsh but, i think people looking for a guide should know these.
    LOL! Have you read?I said don't learn the dash of gale....means gale with no speed buff..I'm not talking about moso..MM is OP in Underhul..Moso is an OP map as of now that lvl.cap is 61

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boohgey View Post
    LOL! Have you read?I said don't learn the dash of gale....means gale with no speed buff..I'm not talking about moso..MM is OP in Underhul..Moso is an OP map as of now that lvl.cap is 61

You said you dont wanna use charged gale in middle of mobs,so from what i understood you use it only as non-charged which means you skilling the armor passive from gale is pointless since you dont charge it. Plus the real OP pet in underhul is nekro or nilbog/ironbite since you remove the stun. (Yea i know thats why u skilled the gale mastrey that high) but you couldve used these somewhere else,if MM is not gonna do that well in the hardest map having it being good in lower maps dosent mean its op,good yes but id rather use other AA insted of his

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

16. The Following User Says Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

not mine kind of build I played since S2.... hardly pvp now ...

Gale / time shift / light / shield works for me

weapon (flame staff if you want dot damage) and pets plays a part... glow is the best / toor and toxy works good too

18. The Following User Says Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

You said you dont wanna use charged gale in middle of mobs,so from what i understood you use it only as non-charged which means you skilling the armor passive from gale is pointless since you dont charge it. Plus the real OP pet in underhul is nekro or nilbog/ironbite since you remove the stun. (Yea i know thats why u skilled the gale mastrey that high) but you couldve used these somewhere else,if MM is not gonna do that well in the hardest map having it being good in lower maps dosent mean its op,good yes but id rather use other AA insted of his

Bro you don't really understand, I said don't learn dash gale coz if you use charged in middle of mobs it will dash. I alwys use charged gale in middle of mobs to have an armor buff, protection, and knock mobs back..are you even a mage?b4 you contradict ideas be sure you know what you are talking.I won't say more about MM. Most players doesn't know much..You have no experience running solo for one year just to have kills while avoiding deaths

Last edited by boohgey; 05-25-2017 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

@Boohgey - just change the first sentence from- "This thread is all about Mage pve in world."
    To something like -
    This thread is about kill farming in underhul.
    Your not so much doing a pve thread as you are doing a thread about kill farming.

And you won't have any problems from ppl (incl me) who like to debate things like
    Why no staff? Why scatter mobs? All passive a? No clock but heal and shield !?!?!??
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
    Kek

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    @Boohgey - just change the first sentence from- "This thread is all about Mage pve in world."
    To something like -
    This thread is about kill farming in underhul.
    Your not so much doing a pve thread as you are doing a thread about kill farming.

And you won't have any problems from ppl (incl me) who like to debate things like
    Why no staff? Why scatter mobs? All passive a? No clock but heal and shield !?!?!??
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
    Kek
    I see the point :-) It's all about kills..my mistake..nope I don't scatter mobs while doing solo runs..I use gale to push mobs in same position..pulling them well..then doin charged fireball to stun and mm's AA to finish..I prefer gun coz it's like lightning substitute to me..big damage to single target. This is my style for my one year of solo running and I'd say it's best for solo runners.

Last edited by boohgey; 05-25-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Just change your thread to "mage pve kill farming"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Bro you don't really understand, I said don't learn dash gale coz if you use charged in middle of mobs it will dash. I alwys use charged gale in middle of mobs to have an armor buff, protection, and knock mobs back..are you even a mage?b4 you contradict ideas be sure you know what you are talking.I won't say more about MM. Most players doesn't know much..You have no experience running solo for one year just to have kills while avoiding deaths

*facepalm with a chair* oki how about you just change the thread to "best underhul build,useless everywhere else" and be done with it? Becuase i dont have 1 year of experience i have about 4 YEARS. And respect from whoever i ran with. And for your info i soloed every map and boss in this game,ghost party is kinda my thing.

an alxe

25. The Following User Says Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

*facepalm with a chair* oki how about you just change the thread to "best underhul build,useless everywhere else" and be done with it? Becuase i dont have 1 year of experience i have about 4 YEARS. And respect from whoever i ran with. And for your info i soloed every map and boss in this game,ghost party is kinda my thing.

:-) you may soloed every map but you didn't go run same high lvl map for one yr just to earn kills XD I respect.yur opinions :-) and btw, these build is effective in all maps if yu just know how to use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

:-) you may soloed every map but you didn't go run same high lvl map for one yr just to earn kills XD I respect.yur opinions :-) and btw, these build is effective in all maps if yu just know how to use

Man,i am running the same highest lvl map everyday for a while now. Yes i dont focus on farming kills as much as farming on the map,i have farmed underhul for kills before but then i started running maus insted.

an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Man,i am running the same highest lvl map everyday for a while now. Yes i dont focus on farming kills as much as farming on the map,i have farmed underhul for kills before but then i started running maus insted.

Keep it up :-) you're making gold and new map record..while me focusing kills..It's about PVE KDR that matters to me XD that's why I made this guide for those planning to have same.goal as.me

Last edited by boohgey; 05-25-2017 at 09:50 PM.