Thread: Mage PVE Gaming [Guide]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    You said you dont wanna use charged gale in middle of mobs,so from what i understood you use it only as non-charged which means you skilling the armor passive from gale is pointless since you dont charge it. Plus the real OP pet in underhul is nekro or nilbog/ironbite since you remove the stun. (Yea i know thats why u skilled the gale mastrey that high) but you couldve used these somewhere else,if MM is not gonna do that well in the hardest map having it being good in lower maps dosent mean its op,good yes but id rather use other AA insted of his

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    Bro you don't really understand, I said don't learn dash gale coz if you use charged in middle of mobs it will dash. I alwys use charged gale in middle of mobs to have an armor buff, protection, and knock mobs back..are you even a mage?b4 you contradict ideas be sure you know what you are talking.I won't say more about MM. Most players doesn't know much..You have no experience running solo for one year just to have kills while avoiding deaths

Sent from my A11w using Tapatalk
    Last edited by boohgey; 05-25-2017 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boohgey View Post
    Bro you don't really understand, I said don't learn dash gale coz if you use charged in middle of mobs it will dash. I alwys use charged gale in middle of mobs to have an armor buff, protection, and knock mobs back..are you even a mage?b4 you contradict ideas be sure you know what you are talking.I won't say more about MM. Most players doesn't know much..You have no experience running solo for one year just to have kills while avoiding deaths

*facepalm with a chair* oki how about you just change the thread to "best underhul build,useless everywhere else" and be done with it? Becuase i dont have 1 year of experience i have about 4 YEARS. And respect from whoever i ran with. And for your info i soloed every map and boss in this game,ghost party is kinda my thing.

an alxe

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

*facepalm with a chair* oki how about you just change the thread to "best underhul build,useless everywhere else" and be done with it? Becuase i dont have 1 year of experience i have about 4 YEARS. And respect from whoever i ran with. And for your info i soloed every map and boss in this game,ghost party is kinda my thing.

:-) you may soloed every map but you didn't go run same high lvl map for one yr just to earn kills XD I respect.yur opinions :-) and btw, these build is effective in all maps if yu just know how to use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boohgey View Post
    :-) you may soloed every map but you didn't go run same high lvl map for one yr just to earn kills XD I respect.yur opinions :-) and btw, these build is effective in all maps if yu just know how to use

Man,i am running the same highest lvl map everyday for a while now. Yes i dont focus on farming kills as much as farming on the map,i have farmed underhul for kills before but then i started running maus insted.

an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Man,i am running the same highest lvl map everyday for a while now. Yes i dont focus on farming kills as much as farming on the map,i have farmed underhul for kills before but then i started running maus insted.

Keep it up :-) you're making gold and new map record..while me focusing kills..It's about PVE KDR that matters to me XD that's why I made this guide for those planning to have same.goal as.me

Last edited by boohgey; 05-25-2017 at 09:50 PM.