Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mage PVE Gaming [Guide]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

BTW the best skills for kill farming in under are shield(4/5) fire(4/5) gale(4/5) clock (4/5maateries on fireball clock and gale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    BTW the best skills for kill farming in under are shield(4/5) fire(4/5) gale(4/5) clock (4/5maateries on fireball clock and gale
    Lol ..heal the most essential not included?you're planning to waste gold for pots? GGWP thia is a horrible build tbh

Sent from my A11w using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I use no heal. I prefer gale, clock, shield and fireball. For me heal is able to give by pots and i miss a skill when i use heal. And bad mage as iam, i mastered not fireball. I mastered clock, gale and shield. And btw, i use gale only 3\5. No armor and no point black. For exampel, for me this is a absolutly useless skillpoint, but lot mages use. So its ok. I think every mage has own build and skills he prefer. I see no need to tell others how horrible or bad this build is. If it work for the person it is ok, no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boohgey View Post
    Lol ..heal the most essential not included?you're planning to waste gold for pots? GGWP thia is a horrible build tbh

Heal isn't essential at all its a wasted skill slot use potioms gg tho at least you're trying to act like you know how to play your class

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Hauntlet is better than underhul if you wanna farm kills. You get 62 kills per run, i'm a tank and can do each run in 1:30 mages can probobly do it faster than that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I think a lot will agree that what skills mages use depend on the maps they run. At the end of the day, it all boils down to knowing how to use the skill. Some people are comfortable with using gale/ice/clock/shield, some with gale/clock/lightning/shield, some prefer to heal, others don't.

It's better to run with the skill you know how to use than run with skills people are telling you to use but just ruins everything for you.

Also... I don't think you should go around saying that people with 10k kills have bad KDR if you didn't used to run the old Elite maps back when they did deserve the name Elite, not the 1-5 hits elites you can see today. Not to mention the deaths people gained from farming mausoleum from curses back when there was no warning sign for it. Don't go saying people have bad KDR since you admitted it yourself that you haven't tried running the newer maps.

And yes, I do have 20k deaths. Some are my fault, some are just because I always lag badly, some are silly mistakes. Yet, I know a few people who love running with me. KDR doesn't define how a good a player is anyway, especially in PvE. All of those doesn't bother me at all. And others shouldn't be so KDR conscious either to the point of not running harder maps just because they are afraid it will ruin their KDR. Just saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I think a lot will agree that what skills mages use depend on the maps they run. At the end of the day, it all boils down to knowing how to use the skill. Some people are comfortable with using gale/ice/clock/shield, some with gale/clock/lightning/shield, some prefer to heal, others don't.

It's better to run with the skill you know how to use than run with skills people are telling you to use but just ruins everything for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Also... I don't think you should go around saying that people with 10k kills have bad KDR if you didn't used to run the old Elite maps back when they did deserve the name Elite, not the 1-5 hits elites you can see today. Not to mention the deaths people gained from farming mausoleum from curses back when there was no warning sign for it. After all, you admitted it yourself that you haven't been running the new maps.

I do have 20k deaths. Some are from my own fault, some are just because I lag all the time, some are from silly mistakes. Yet I know a lot of players who don't mind running with others with "bad KDR" because it simply doesn't reflect how good a player is, especially in PvE.

People should just stop being too KDR conscious to the point of not running hard maps because it will ruin their record. What's the point of having a good KDR if everyone know it's all from easy kills. No one can say which all of their kills came from so might as well do what Thewolfbull said and run hauntlet if it's all about showing off one's KDR.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Also... I don't think you should go around saying that people with 10k kills have bad KDR if you didn't used to run the old Elite maps back when they did deserve the name Elite, not the 1-5 hits elites you can see today. Not to mention the deaths people gained from farming mausoleum from curses back when there was no warning sign for it. After all, you admitted it yourself that you haven't been running the new maps.

I do have 20k deaths. Some are from my own fault, some are just because I lag all the time, some are from silly mistakes. Yet I know a lot of players who don't mind running with others with "bad KDR" because it simply doesn't reflect how good a player is, especially in PvE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

People should just stop being too KDR conscious to the point of not running hard maps because it will ruin their record. What's the point of having a good KDR if everyone know it's all from easy kills. No one can say which all of their kills came from so might as well do what Thewolfbull said and run hauntlet if it's all about showing off one's KDR.

(I had to cut my reply to multiple comments to avoid the mod bot)
    Last edited by lissil; 05-26-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eleasah View Post
    I use no heal. I prefer gale, clock, shield and fireball. For me heal is able to give by pots and i miss a skill when i use heal. And bad mage as iam, i mastered not fireball. I mastered clock, gale and shield. And btw, i use gale only 3\5. No armor and no point black. For exampel, for me this is a absolutly useless skillpoint, but lot mages use. So its ok. I think every mage has own build and skills he prefer. I see no need to tell others how horrible or bad this build is. If it work for the person it is ok, no?
    You don't know how to timing :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post

Too defensive about kdr XD there's no need for me to argue..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Heal isn't essential at all its a wasted skill slot use potioms gg tho at least you're trying to act like you know how to play your class
    The waste is the gold you spent for pots :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post

Solo.runs I. UNDERHUL isn't easy :-) too defensive about kdr..you already ahve a bad one...no need to argue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

@lissil don't be too defensive about PVE kdr XD I know you already have a bad one..noo need to argue...also, Solo.runs in Underhul isn't easy at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Your the one who need to learn the real PVE build for mage

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrshield For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Good point but just that mage sucks dddddd

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Killnzonex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Thanks for the criticisms pros

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boohgey View Post
    @lissil don't be too defensive about PVE kdr XD I know you already have a bad one..noo need to argue...also, Solo.runs in Underhul isn't easy at all

New gear from this expansion have almost doubled armor and damage. Please do tell us more about how "hard" it is to solo underhul this season.

Also there's no point in boasting about your kdr when you don't even run harder maps. I've seen some mages in mauso 5 and 6 with good kdr maybe learn from them how to "pve mage" for all maps not just underhul.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saik1993 View Post
    New gear from this expansion have almost doubled armor and damage. Please do tell us more about how "hard" it is to solo underhul this season.

Also there's no point in boasting about your kdr when you don't even run harder maps. I've seen some mages in mauso 5 and 6 with good kdr maybe learn from them how to "pve mage" for all maps not just underhul.
    Yes yes yes hahaha. Kdr lover :> . Well elite esg is easy now sooo easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk