Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy & funniest Video of new cap 100!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaosafler View Post
    The worst thing about these videos is that this is the only way so many want to run swamps now. And that gets old and boring.

Not to mention it kills everyone if the twit doesn't have both the right weapon and ability to use it. Free tip: the level 30 staff is not the ideal weapon of choice for this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A what?
    Rly couldn't understand it.

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

The worst thing about these videos is that this is the only way so many want to run swamps now. And that gets old and boring.

Not to mention it kills everyone if the twit doesn't have both the right weapon and ability to use it. Free tip: the level 30 staff is not the ideal weapon of choice for this.

Not really, the people who wear that staff wear it because it can auto attack multiple enemies at once, they wear lat.ko/peri.winkle/dev dragon so that they can hit high, it speeds up the xp runs.
    Last edited by Armourslash; 06-16-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Armourslash View Post
    Not really, the people who wear that staff wear it because it can auto attack multiple enemies at once, they wear lat.ko/peri.winkle/dev dragon so that they can hit high, it speeds up the xp runs.
    I think he realizes that strategy, but he's saying the 1.1 speed staffs aren't the most efficient. He's right, the alien staffs that are level 50 have 0.8 speed and have the same effect. They're also much cheaper than the level 77 lusterous staff, I saw a few alien staffs in cs for 30k each the other day.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    I think he realizes that strategy, but he's saying the 1.1 speed staffs aren't the most efficient. He's right, the alien staffs that are level 50 have 0.8 speed and have the same effect. They're also much cheaper than the level 77 lusterous staff, I saw a few alien staffs in cs for 30k each the other day.
    I do know how it should work. I have also seen two birds without a pet using that lvl 30 staff try pulling everything to the end and die because they lack the damage needed to make this work.

The lvl 30 staff goes for about 15k, but it is also slow and you definitely need a lat.ko at a minimum if trying to use it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    I do know how it should work. I have also seen two birds without a pet using that lvl 30 staff try pulling everything to the end and die because they lack the damage needed to make this work.

The lvl 30 staff goes for about 15k, but it is also slow and you definitely need a lat.ko at a minimum if trying to use it.

That's not a L30 staff, zao. That's L77 runned staff I'm using in the video. As I said in the video, IT DOESN'T MATTER ATALL that which aoe staff u using even L35 banjo is as good, only real fact is a lat.ko, and if you have better combo. Sure alien staff has better DPS but less DMG. The funny fact is if you have a higher combo you'll notice that, u killing em much faster like boom just from 53 mobs left to 23 left suddenly, what happens then is that 30*3-90 (on average) mini mobs spwn and chance is they gonna stun u and ruin the game, it's better to conduct a smooth and a VERY lil bit slower run than some failed runs.

I never discussed in any video that how it should be done WITH A TEAM, rather I just gave hint that, it can be done with team. I thought to make a vid for teamplay, but kinda got lazy. I myself lvled mostly with a team that i also trained in someway, in a LOCKED games or SOLO-ed, that's because, one single person ruin the whole thing if he's not aware about the method. It's also about practise and understanding, if it's not there, there gonna be chaos.

But the whole things is so efficient that, it worth doing it cause it's way better than traditional run, where I notice that how a team struggle so much with a even a small number of mobs, and there's a basic reason that the MOBS HEAL OTHER, making it extremely hard.

Oh well, no worries that gave me an idea to make a teamplay forum guide but not a video, I'm lazy to do that.

Lastly, I'm pretty much happy when I noticed lots of people implemented and implementing this method, I made AOE weapons in demand
    Last edited by Waug; 06-16-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Ya the method is quite nice, with alien staff and 3x blessing I fully completed the Bayou map in roughly 2 minutes and 10 seconds including the boss. With a 4x I can definitely see it being done in less than 2 minutes. Also bog took me around 3 minutes 30 seconds, but I can see that easily going under 3 min if you have a 4x blessing.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think there is a miscommunication here .

I literally mean I know of 2 separate people (birds) using the lvl 30 staff and no pet at all who keep trying to pull everything. And then wonder why people boot them from runs. At least I did. Haven't been on in a couple of days, so I don't know where they are at.

And thank you for helping me finally get rid of those lvl 30 staffs. And at insane prices.

With either a 3x blessing, or just adding the 2x combo my pally can solo any of the swamp runs in 5 min or less (please give us some PVE weapons). It's just less fun than with a group of people I like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lololololololol