Thread: 6 Years Later

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Default 6 Years Later

I first started playing Pocket Legends in late July 2011. I got an iPad 2 just a little bit earlier and googled the best iPad games and PL was on the list and was described as a mobile mmo. It sounded really cool and I was immediately emersed into this new universe. From killing Meathead to killing the Galactic Overlord for the first time this game was amazing. Then I figured I should try out PvP. I didn't quite understand the mechanics of the game yet but I had the bright idea of making a low level character with expensive gear to farm new players. What I found instead was a huge community of awesome players. I settled at this level range for almost my entire time playing this game. Over the years friends have left and the community that I loved changed. Newer players and weapons and updates made it something new but the nostalgia and the memories of my beginnings kept me playing on.

With twinking gone I don't feel any reason to play this game anymore. It was the only thing keeping me going. I understand the reasons for the changes made. It's just that I don't want to be forced into grinding for a level that I don't even want to play at. So I bid everyone adieu.
    I'm lowkey mediocre at this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Sad to see you go, was fun playing with you those few times. All the best :]
    nothing lasts forever

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

JTZ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JTZ View Post
    I first started playing Pocket Legends in late July 2011. I got an iPad 2 just a little bit earlier and googled the best iPad games and PL was on the list and was described as a mobile mmo. It sounded really cool and I was immediately emersed into this new universe. From killing Meathead to killing the Galactic Overlord for the first time this game was amazing. Then I figured I should try out PvP. I didn't quite understand the mechanics of the game yet but I had the bright idea of making a low level character with expensive gear to farm new players. What I found instead was a huge community of awesome players. I settled at this level range for almost my entire time playing this game. Over the years friends have left and the community that I loved changed. Newer players and weapons and updates made it something new but the nostalgia and the memories of my beginnings kept me playing on.

With twinking gone I don't feel any reason to play this game anymore. It was the only thing keeping me going. I understand the reasons for the changes made. It's just that I don't want to be forced into grinding for a level that I don't even want to play at. So I bid everyone adieu.
    Bye JTZ

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk
    I am not a king who rules but a servant who serves - D.G