I first started playing Pocket Legends in late July 2011. I got an iPad 2 just a little bit earlier and googled the best iPad games and PL was on the list and was described as a mobile mmo. It sounded really cool and I was immediately emersed into this new universe. From killing Meathead to killing the Galactic Overlord for the first time this game was amazing. Then I figured I should try out PvP. I didn't quite understand the mechanics of the game yet but I had the bright idea of making a low level character with expensive gear to farm new players. What I found instead was a huge community of awesome players. I settled at this level range for almost my entire time playing this game. Over the years friends have left and the community that I loved changed. Newer players and weapons and updates made it something new but the nostalgia and the memories of my beginnings kept me playing on.

With twinking gone I don't feel any reason to play this game anymore. It was the only thing keeping me going. I understand the reasons for the changes made. It's just that I don't want to be forced into grinding for a level that I don't even want to play at. So I bid everyone adieu.