Quote Originally Posted by boohgey View Post
@thekragle

I'm a college student,18 year old, no income..Most players are like me, teenagers, no income...I've spent 0 real money to survive in game..I farm and used my brain to merch..I've started my peaceful gold earning journey in tombs to farm locks but now it's gone together with the farming fun factor..In this current update, you'll need to ne max lvl.to be able to earn thousands of gold..

It's funny that You're old enough to understand the real point..You even have kids...Spend your money for your family...Play for fun only..You may say there's no AL if all players have my attitude but I should tell you this , if all people have a mindset like yours who wants to spend just for a fantasy game, the world will suffer in poverty..You are acting more childish than me..pls don't humiliate yourself...you are already old...understand what you're reading b4 making trash talks...
He didn't trash talk. He just stated his opinion, if you cannot handle others opinions you probably shouldn't post on here.