Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie Struggles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

bring back km3!
    km3 was so much fun. i got to know so many of my friends through km3..
    and even.. kraken mines is a very nice but pretty useless place now.
    its like a waste of something which they worked very hard for to bring out..

about the lvling.. well idk so no comment but i dont think any 61s now would care if the new once lvl up fast or not so why not.

about the items.
    i belive that we all worked very hard to get the items which we now own. and still many players who play since 6 months are still trying to farm for a nekro. but i think thats fine.
    as mentioned in some comments i think ppl just have to earn and do something if they want to achieve something. and since grave and mauso and the gl weps or what ever it isnt really that hard to farm gear. even i dropped the daggers i use.
    aswell the armor i bought from the vendor by farming grave/maus means i didnt spend any gold on them.
    just some thoughts.
    again to mention... bring back km3!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post
    being poor and being rich as a player for me this is a choice. Everyday i see people complain about how high the price is or how hard it is to farm or how hard the maps is and me personally i don't see no logic. I played the game since season 9 (level 41). I know the struggles of playing when your gearless and when everything was expensive. like sns, nekro those are like 50m plus. Gears before were insanely expensive unlike now. Leveling up was also crazy before. Honestly comparing my season to this season its a lot more easier. If you wanna farm for locks you have options you can go back and fort to undim fields, oltgar keeps southern seas or windmoore harbour. once you have enough gold buy a gold loot weapon and farm graveyard and maus. Ever since i have never been into merching and i always farm. I'am what I'am right now because i chose to observe and stop complaining, I chose to allot my time to farm atleast 2 hours or so and allot the rest of my time chatting. I chose learn about the contents and updates so i will know what to do. Look at my character now, It's not the richest toon in AL but i have gears and i just started from a player who relied on gyrm as her strongest pet and planar set. So being strong is a matter of choice.

As a player you choose what and who you are to be.

just saying...
    Agree, i play AL since cap 41 too xD everything was insanely expensive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Get a hex staff with str build and people will be waiting for u to be online..
    Hex drag or immo .. get any/all of those and you will be full of parties
    Yea but they really really want a mage with drag staff for lich or vori

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk