Quote Originally Posted by boohgey View Post
It's true man..new players are so pitiful in terms of in game gold income..They are new; don't have capital to.merch; thinks that it's impossible for them to earn millions ..Graveyard is the only access to earn thousands easily..lvling should be faster since cap will be raised higher and higher..
Ive played a long time. And leveled alott of toons.. I must say, it has never been easyer to level, and never been easyer to get rich then now. Quests give insane xp, they did not before. You get gear about every 10 level up to i think lev 40, so all gold you make until 40 you can keep, my last leveled to 36 had 70k when i retired it at 36, mostly from quests, and i had been spamming pots the whole leveling.

To get access to the places that drop good gold, you will have to farm gy and first maus stages to 55k points, wich will give tokens and gold for decent enuff gear to run places with better gold and loot.
Prices has gone up a bit, but not really much at all, its still a walk in the park, and cheeper then ever getting 3/5 order set and start farming. You still make the same amount of tokens each maus6 without gl gear, so still make gold fast. Most dont even bother getting a 3/5 order. Mages can just buy some glint coin sacks and buy the 47 hex staff and spec str.... not my playstyle, but it can be done and lots do.