Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Level restriction needs to return

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rab View Post
    Space Time Studios Did This All For Reason To Make Money And How The Gonna MAke Money DING DING DING .......Taking Away The PvP Restrictions= Chances That People Will Spend Money On Plat Elixrs Or Xp Packs To Cap Quicker Because A Very Long Grind Without 3x combo .......
    BUT.....I TOTALLY AGREE WITH CINCO Even Though I loved Back When Twink Pvp And 35 Wasnt So Hectic And More Active And Although This Update Did Ruin Low Level Pvping You Do Always Have The Choice To Host A Game Hence Why Cinco Also Added The Host Stays Host Addon Or Even Better Yet If You Gonna Cry About It So Much You Can Always Make Locked Games Lol Not Trying To Diss The Twinks But Waug IS Right All You Do In Twink Is Spam Very Little Skills :3
    Voilą!
    in View, a humble Vaudevillian Veteran, cast Vicariously as both Victim and Villain by the Vicissitudes of Fate. This Visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity, is a Vestige of the Vox populi, now Vacant, Vanished. However, this Valorous Visitation of a bygone Vexation stands Vivified, and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal and Virulent Vermin Vanguarding Vice and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious and Voracious Violation of Volition!
    The only Verdict is Vengeance-- a Vendetta, held as a Votive-- not in Vain, for the Value and Veracity of such shall one day Vindicate the Vigilant and the Virtuous.
    chuckles
    Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage Veers most Verbose, so let me simply add that it's my Very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V.

Whoever knows which movie this is from is amazing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    Voilą!
    in View, a humble Vaudevillian Veteran, cast Vicariously as both Victim and Villain by the Vicissitudes of Fate. This Visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity, is a Vestige of the Vox populi, now Vacant, Vanished. However, this Valorous Visitation of a bygone Vexation stands Vivified, and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal and Virulent Vermin Vanguarding Vice and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious and Voracious Violation of Volition!
    The only Verdict is Vengeance-- a Vendetta, held as a Votive-- not in Vain, for the Value and Veracity of such shall one day Vindicate the Vigilant and the Virtuous.
    chuckles
    Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage Veers most Verbose, so let me simply add that it's my Very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V.

Whoever knows which movie this is from is amazing

Don't ever call a graphic novel from the great Allan more a mere "movie"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Don't ever call a graphic novel from the great Allan more a mere "movie"
    Thank you @11