Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 57

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Level restriction needs to return

  1. #21
    Senior Member Mennddoza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Zimbabwe
    Posts
    931
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 42 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Make it 1-50 51-100 that sounds nice. This is a blunt idea. Lol wink

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mennddoza For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    Forum Adept Congeniality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Taco Legends
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 154 Times in 109 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mennddoza View Post
    Make it 1-50 51-100 that sounds nice. This is a blunt idea. Lol wink
    Not a bad idea

  4. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mennddoza View Post
    Make it 1-50 51-100 that sounds nice. This is a blunt idea. Lol wink
    +1 to this! its annoying when youre 1v1ing as L37 and L100 accidently one shots you in middle of fight...
    (also if youre lvl 35-45 feel free to pm me in game:mezem if youre down for 1v1 fights)

  5. #24
    Banned Romantica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Cinco et al... Cut the bull

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Here's what I recommend:

    Use the Host feature. If you want to run open games be prepared to Kick players who don't suit your desired level-range.

    Otherwise, consider creating private games and inviting only those you wish to compete.
    It's all about money they dgaf about anything we say. These guys make arbitrary distinctions on what is right and wrong to whatever serves their purpose and interest. What kind of vermin ban players after taking hundreds of dollars from a person. On that note , if I ever visit see Brandon I got something for that ***.

    You do realize it's the adults who have money to spend not tweeners.

  6. #25
    Banned Romantica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default ...........

    Quote Originally Posted by typicalnike View Post
    so i guess they have no intentions to bring back restrictions at all?
    They will when they can think of a way to squeeze more money from us at that level... See you in 2018

  7. #26
    Senior Member plpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alterra
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 52 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    so basically what your saying is instead of the only level being active is 100 make it 50 and 100. This is a step in the right direction but the simple fix would be make it every ten levels. Its simple and gives a challenge.

  8. #27
    Luminary Poster Suentous PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Punk in drublic
    Posts
    5,358
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,357 Times in 1,329 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romantica View Post
    It's all about money they dgaf about anything we say. These guys make arbitrary distinctions on what is right and wrong to whatever serves their purpose and interest. What kind of vermin ban players after taking hundreds of dollars from a person. On that note , if I ever visit see Brandon I got something for that ***.

    You do realize it's the adults who have money to spend not tweeners.
    "what kind of vermin" lmao the black marketers were the vermin who screwed this game leading to those decisions.
    More of them should have been banned and still play the game, like a couple of famous gm's.
    Why so salty? You didn't get away with something? lel
    \m/,___(-. - ')____,\m/
    defend Kekistan! - No I won't watch or sub ur youtube channel.

  9. #28
    Banned Romantica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I have since created a very stacked account. With the aid of Blitz and MrSmith. They had lent me gold back in 2014 to reestablish myself.

    The reason for my banning was because I would buy plat for my indigent friends. So yea, I didn't get away with being nice....

    I just want all my old toons back

  10. #29
    Senior Member humiiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bannedfort Castle
    Posts
    850
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 255 Times in 152 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romantica View Post
    I have since created a very stacked account. With the aid of Blitz and MrSmith. They had lent me gold back in 2014 to reestablish myself.

    The reason for my banning was because I would buy plat for my indigent friends. So yea, I didn't get away with being nice....

    I just want all my old toons back
    What you did was against TOS nobody cares that you spent thousands of dollars

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to humiiii For This Useful Post:


  12. #30
    Banned Romantica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    So self righteous Humi - Love and Kisses - Bukweet

  13. #31
    Senior Member humiiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bannedfort Castle
    Posts
    850
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 255 Times in 152 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romantica View Post
    So self righteous Humi - Love and Kisses - Bukweet
    what do you mean? I'm also banned and I'm not crying

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to humiiii For This Useful Post:


  15. #32
    Senior Member FFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Forest fight.
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 77 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    There's some shady being thrown around here and it's not the shade from the banned toons.

    "Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to FFA For This Useful Post:


  17. #33
    Forum Adept Congeniality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Taco Legends
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 154 Times in 109 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FFA View Post
    There's some shady being thrown around here and it's not the shade from the banned toons.
    Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

  18. #34
    Junior Member MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Elysian Castle!
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Only endgame wants this. For starters not everyone wants to play endgame. What makes one zone better than the next eh? More skills eh? L100 is now better than 76 and 35 because of a new set eh? No. PvP in PL was never limited to endgame. It was what ever zone suited your interest the most. You think i played 35 because of "skill spam"? I played 35 because i enjoyed what it had to offer. I played 23 30 and 40 because i enjoyed what it had to offer. It suited my interest. Now i can't play these zones that i love. These L.100s do more of a job to boost off of the twink players then fight their own levels. At least with the 5 level restrict you'd have more 5v5s in endgame. More of your own levels fighting against each other. Instead it only takes less than 30 seconds before a L.100 will join your game and start boosting even though their are L.100 games already up. Now on to you Cinco. How can you tell us. "Use the Host button" as if I know everyone who does 23-40. I mean all of a sudden i have omniscience and know EEEEVERY SINGLE 23-40. What Good will that do if we keep hosting games. We'll be fighting the same people each time and that'll be boring. But a public game we can meet more people thats if the L.100s some how took a break from boosting.Twink as a whole has a bigger community than endgame if you wanted money so bad why didn't you just put out more content for twink in general. Why ruin twink to force us to come to a zone that does not suit our interest. I have a endgame. Goaheadandtry. And i can easily tell you this zone does not give the same enjoyment that 30 did for me. So what now? Quit PvP then? Nah more people is quiting the game instead. I wonder why? You ruined a aspect that makes PL......PL.

  19. #35
    Senior Member plpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alterra
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 52 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Only endgame wants this. For starters not everyone wants to play endgame. What makes one zone better than the next eh? More skills eh? L100 is now better than 76 and 35 because of a new set eh? No. PvP in PL was never limited to endgame. It was what ever zone suited your interest the most. You think i played 35 because of "skill spam"? I played 35 because i enjoyed what it had to offer. I played 23 30 and 40 because i enjoyed what it had to offer. It suited my interest. Now i can't play these zones that i love. These L.100s do more of a job to boost off of the twink players then fight their own levels. At least with the 5 level restrict you'd have more 5v5s in endgame. More of your own levels fighting against each other. Instead it only takes less than 30 seconds before a L.100 will join your game and start boosting even though their are L.100 games already up. Now on to you Cinco. How can you tell us. "Use the Host button" as if I know everyone who does 23-40. I mean all of a sudden i have omniscience and know EEEEVERY SINGLE 23-40. What Good will that do if we keep hosting games. We'll be fighting the same people each time and that'll be boring. But a public game we can meet more people thats if the L.100s some how took a break from boosting.Twink as a whole has a bigger community than endgame if you wanted money so bad why didn't you just put out more content for twink in general. Why ruin twink to force us to come to a zone that does not suit our interest. I have a endgame. Goaheadandtry. And i can easily tell you this zone does not give the same enjoyment that 30 did for me. So what now? Quit PvP then? Nah more people is quiting the game instead. I wonder why? You ruined a aspect that makes PL......PL.
    All i hav to say is yes, true, and correct. Im not even sure if PL forums are even checked in depth by mods anymore. Clearly everybody hates it and nobody that we need to listen is even present. Sad

  20. #36
    Senior Member humiiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bannedfort Castle
    Posts
    850
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 255 Times in 152 Posts

    Default

    Plz bring level restriction back to 5 levels

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to humiiii For This Useful Post:


  22. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,797
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 491 Times in 349 Posts

    Default

    "For starters"
    That sounds appealing on pen and paper. Starters do start on lower level AND WHAT DO THEY GET - the SAME THING THAT current twinkers getting from high levels at current situation, bully.

    Without getting into much indeapth. These kinda games don't get much popularity on competitive gaming aspect. You need much more fairer environment to become a popular competitive game. If it's exploitable, people gonna exploit.

  23. #38
    Senior Member Burningdex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,860
    Thanks
    1,964
    Thanked 472 Times in 334 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    "For starters"
    That sounds appealing on pen and paper. Starters do start on lower level AND WHAT DO THEY GET - the SAME THING THAT current twinkers getting from high levels at current situation, bully.

    Without getting into much indeapth. These kinda games don't get much popularity on competitive gaming aspect. You need much more fairer environment to become a popular competitive game. If it's exploitable, people gonna exploit.
    wait, so what you're saying, is that levels under 100 are unbalanced?

    ign ・burniingdex aesthetique

  24. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,797
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 491 Times in 349 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    wait, so what you're saying, is that levels under 100 are unbalanced?
    In one sentence, I'm saying - it was never fair, a competitive game thrives on much more fair environment than pl ever had.

  25. #40
    Senior Member plpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Alterra
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 52 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    No matter if one class was unbalanced one level or one was op another. It didn't matter. Players always had fun and made it work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Reset the Level Join Restriction back to +5/-5
    By Shinepin in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 01:56 PM
  2. Class restriction in PvP
    By Breakingbadxx in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-26-2016, 06:34 AM
  3. The New Trading Restriction
    By pewpewlazur in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 08:28 AM
  4. Request for a level restriction option when setting up campaigns
    By Huzzah in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:12 PM
  5. Any level restriction for this game?
    By kevintr912 in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 04:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •