Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Level restriction needs to return

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I already knew +-2 level restr was gonna cause people to be unhappy so I opposed the idea of touching the pvp level restrictions. Removing all restrictions is a different thing though, removing them is not necessarily that bad of an idea - the problem lies in the state of the game where devs left it. Having the game be focused on endgame isn't a bad idea, it's actually quite good, but the problem is that the game is a mess and people can't reach endgame. Again, I have to bring it up once more, lvling, You NEED a pet to level up, and as a poor player there's no way to buy a pet, mind you, you can't even buy a pet with platinum either if you don't havea lvl 80 character already to access oktal. Honestly, there's no realistic way to make money either if the player has like 300k unless he/she is super determined to level up and grind 5-10 hours a day (and the process is really depressing with empty pve dungeons). Even after the player reaches endgame its a pain without a pet. While it's possible to merch your way up for a latko,it is extremely hard and requires a great deal of knowledge about the market and even then if you manage to buy a latko you will still have to level up to 73 if you don't buy platinum for an all access elixir

>it's ok to focus on endgame and remove pvp restrictions, but in order for it to work and not have ppl unsatisfied like they clearly are, new/weaker player must be helped. If this was the case I believe endgame would be very active and newer players would be motivated to level up and they wouldn't dwell on old times and I don't think they would even have the need to low lvl pvp. Right now there are a lot of players that would have enough gold to low lvl pvp, but don't have enough gold for pets and time/will to lvl up to endgame leaving them nothing to do in this game..

Still waiting for this update.
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 07-30-2017 at 02:15 PM.