Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Level restriction needs to return

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Angry PVP Level restriction needs to return

I think we're having a serious problem right now. Level restrictions in PVP games. Cinco, if you reading this, please have my points in mind because in my opinion this totally ruins the game. I am sure there are more reasons why we need PVP level restrictions, but here are my point on the problem.

I tried this out today by creating a level 13 game. It took about 2 minutes until the game had a level 45 joining followed by a 86. And.... game over.

From a STS perspective, you guys want to earn money on your product. You're running a business and that makes this point valid. To solve this you've created a lot of platinum required content and even raised the cost of platinum items by a lot. But still, people tend to stick to the game they love and pay for it. And now, your plan to make money is to ruin the low level PVP community and force them to level?

First off - to be able to have a twink you'll need a high level character to make money. So even if you see us twinking, we all have our high level mains. When you're capped one of each class - should you continue to cap multiple characters of each cap? Why can't we enjoy some low level PVP from time to time? Talking for myself, I've spent a lot of money on this game during the 7 years I've played it and this has mainly been done due to my level 15 twink. I've been leveling my main since the release of this new content and will continue to do so until I hit the cap. But after that, I want to return to my beloved 15 twink and enjoy the game the way I've always done.

To leave the economic perspective, how will this affect the gameplay?

First off - low level characters are going to be one-hitted all the time. And by low level characters, I am talking about level 1 to 85. No fun in that at all. Second - capped characters will run around and one hit people. Do you guys see the pattern? This also ruins the end-game PVP. Who would like to cap to be able to play PVP when you are superior all of your opponents? That's no challenge in that at all. So once again - not fun.
    Let's keep this thread as a serious discussion about this problem we are facing right now. I really hope to see a change really soon.

Cinco - you can ignore low level PVP how much you want (don't change level restrictions from 5 to 2, don't let us participate in holiday events etc.). But please, don't ruin it.
    Last edited by Justg; 06-01-2017 at 01:36 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caztori For This Useful Post: