Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Level restriction needs to return

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    "For starters"
    That sounds appealing on pen and paper. Starters do start on lower level AND WHAT DO THEY GET - the SAME THING THAT current twinkers getting from high levels at current situation, bully.

Without getting into much indeapth. These kinda games don't get much popularity on competitive gaming aspect. You need much more fairer environment to become a popular competitive game. If it's exploitable, people gonna exploit.
    Wow waug said something i agree with...
    Alot of these "twinks" use friends and founders helms to bully people. Now that the people they bullied in the past leveled up like normal players and the tables have turned in their favor the "twinks" wanna cry about it.

That being said i think level restrictions do need put back in place. Many people are using low levels as spot holders on a separate device so they can boost anyone that joins with a 3v2 or 2v1 advantage. Then when you wise up and or get help theu boot... pretty much just 1 guild doing it. Waug don't you help with this? I could have sworn i had to 2v3 you amd your buddies yesterday while you had a 87 hold a spot my team? Is this why you don't want the returning of the level restrictions? You might lose yo5ir spot holders?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Idk why the restrictions aren't back yet. It's just hitting the undo button or something. Not like they're losing anything or even money for that matter since most ppl(potential buyers) quitted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    ..... pretty much just 1 guild doing it. Waug don't you help with this? I could have sworn i had to 2v3 you amd your buddies yesterday while you had a 87 hold a spot my team? Is this why you don't want the returning of the level restrictions? You might lose yo5ir spot holders?
    To understand that what I want, needs a pretty much broad and open mind than this, which I don't expect mostly here.

But to know what I expect, I'm going to tell a little story of a common pvp-er who said 'wow teamers' in a 2-2 fight who got cornered by 2 opponents while his mate couldn't reach to him but just before few seconds of all of this he was teaming one of his opponent since last half an hour in a 2-1 for the first time.

Well this is what I expect and this is what the community is, the people who blame 'rush', 'team' are the biggest hypocrites. "Pretty much just one guild doing it" sounds nothing more than a adorable child. Peoples are opportunitist, they forget it when they 'rush', 'team' others /low levels/ weak/ new, because it was 'enjoyable' but they remember when they get so, because it was hard time 'raging', the memory part of the brain get activated hard also because they have to take revenge for it, gonna make stories about it and share it to frmds guilds etc to get help.

IM NOT BLAMING SOMEONE, mark it, because IF IT'S EXPLOTAIBLE, people gonna exploit it and to stop that the game system have to have much more fair environment than pl ever had. Newgen competitive games have a lot more to offer, you have to play if u join, there are panelties, much more which I'm not in a mood to talk in detail here.

Other than the one hit kills by higher lvls, it was kinda same more or less ALWAYS, bullying by a team /higher levels etc, people got used to it and using that experience to tackle the situation rush weak/ new comers and be frnd with existing 'pro' player base and some time riveling with other 'pro' enemies.

I'm not supporting anything, rather just showing a mirror neither I suggest to change all these to much more fair environment BECAUSE that not gonna happen here in old pl but I'd expect that in new 'competetive' game from sts.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-30-2017 at 12:54 PM.