Welcome, Suentous lol!

Wow, Cadbura, good to know! I wasn't doing low levels initially because no bosses before Ydra-2 counted, but yes, I used to do events pretty much from L1 to L5 haha. It was super fun and funny!

I would try lower levels but I find just running my L14-16, L20-21s takes up all my time, for now. Though yesterday I did round up some more tokens on my L9-L12s.

I don't notice much difference on hits to kill mobs between the levels, Suentous. They all seem fast to me. Basically, 1-3 hits depending on what skill, etc. Rounding up a big group is best, of course. Just run around a bit and try to not get stunned haha.

The boss seems like it scaled a tiny bit harder on L21 vs L16 and lower. Probably boss hps vs skill damage doesn't scale smoothly or geometrically or whatever. From previous experience, I would expect it to be a bit more difficult around the high 20s to 30s. I think the skills and equips are a bit "softer" in those levels. L41 gets a big boost in equips. I think there's some good but rare equips at L36?