Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Deeevs. Pls Remove or Significantly Reduce the auction fees to 0.5%-1% & 50k-100k Max

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Deeevs. Pls Remove or Significantly Reduce the auction fees to 0.5%-1% & 50k-100k Max

Pleeeaaaaaaaaaase
    I have suggested (many) different things, but This is the One thing that i Really want to happen.
    (i just lost close to 1.5m from Only One Single item, on fees. and this is a Big percentage of my gold, i don't have tens of millions in gold right now. this makes me loathe(sry about the word but it's true) the game, that i otherwise like, and it happens ever so often.)
    I know that auction fee is some "gold sink", and that different gold sinks are made so that "new gold" can be produced in maps, but the problem is, that 5% are far too much, at least for me, so the result is that i just list Very few of the items that i have for sell, cause i'm afraid of too big loss, if many things are not sold.
    I saw Cinco in chat using economy terminology i'm not familiar with, so may be he knows it, and I Don't know economy. But even without knowing economy - I think it's obvious that market will be much more full of items, without fees (or with much smaller fees). If the fees are reduced 10 times - i personally may list even 20 times more items than now, so the gold terminated by my listings may even increase - but "i will be ok" , because i'll make more deals. (I will rely on the Quantity of deals(possible to sell cheaper), and not to hope to sell some individual items.). Also, when the market is more full of items, it may make greater opportunities for the buyers. And with easier "item relistings", the prices will go faster in the direction of their market price - if someone undercuts a trader then he may be ok with lowering his price too (he can also reduce his price).

Also, another idea - please add an option to list an item for "a lot longer", i mean, A LOT longer - like month, or 3 months, or may be even more. The fee may be greater with longer listings, But really, your item may be such (not often bought), that you're expecting to find a possible buyer for months, and not for hours or 1-2 days. And you may have no problem to wait, with this particular item.

People use forum when they don't wanna pay fees, but forum threads receive 50-200 views, and probably most of them are from same ppl checking multiple times, and also probably many of them are from re-sellers just checking for the possibility to resell (i do so and check threads often) - so probably the possible buyers on a thread are may be 10-30. And i Think there are more than 10-30 ppl, in game. Especially if the period is longer.
    Also, i don't wanna deal with forum. i don't wanna talk/convince/negotiate. i just wanna list.
    Also, a lot of items i have for sale are "not very sought", below 100-200k - and there are not many buyers and interest for these, in forum.
    And also, By FAR The Biggest deals are made without any fees(which is Good and "how it should be", i don't want any fees to be added to "char to char"(forum) trades), but the fee in auction is not fair for the "strictly auction traders", looks they "pay the bills" for the tradings in AL.

thx for reading. please do something about auction, devs, i hope i'm asking "nice enough"
    Last edited by voidPtr; 05-30-2017 at 04:39 PM. Reason: PS: i dont create threads in general discussion if not important to me, this is my second