Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
"would decreasing amount of people who run maps" - you sure about that?
"Told u it's not worth" - YOU think so. and even if YOU right and I'M wrong with my judgement, then i shouldn't lose anything. I should just Not sell and make No deal, nomatter How Long i'm Waiting.
"-1" - rational or sane reason ?
5% only hinders auction trades. any intelligent reason trading to be hindered? and only one part of trading (in which all ppl can see your listings, not only traders), not the other? you prefer "not all" players to see "bigger" listings, only forum traders(Far Fewer ppl) to see them?
tradings are bad for the game? then why forum trades exists? tradings are item interchange; and are interconnected with the economy of the game. why item interchange should be hindered, in you opinion?
No man, u shouldn't try to infect the prices by listing ur amulet for 8.5m.. like ppl would buy an as good as useless Greed set -.-"

And yes it will infect the prices badly.. also many joke listers Will show up, like they list Deary for 99.999.999g.. such things happened in the past already (at test server but yolo xD)

... And try to use less CAPS cuz it looks like ur pretty butthurt and mad asf =)