22 Posts

-1 here
    /11 char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    -9000 sorry but it doesn't promote growth at all imagine using same old weapon procs till AL's end, now tell me if that's boring or not? people will always want something new.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"
    Hmm maybe we can say there is a certain amount of lvl that can be between the weaps.

If the maximum gap is 20, then only lvl 36 and up weaps can be slotted into immo aegis which is lvl 56.

This would make weap procs not be used till the end of AL. I will edit this on my post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killnzonex View Post
    Hmm maybe we can say there is a certain amount of lvl that can be between the weaps.

If the maximum gap is 20, then only lvl 36 and up weaps can be slotted into immo aegis which is lvl 56.

This would make weap procs not be used till the end of AL. I will edit this on my post.
    Nah still, ppl will add high quality procs such as Immortal Staff into a cheap legend Staff with 6% all stat/int.. you'll actually get An Immortal Staff with like 3k damage.. which Will break the same. Because if ur damage is higher, you'll proc more often. So it's almost like an instant proc compared to the 2.2-2.4k dmg now with Immortal staff (Voice set equiped).. this also counts for dragg Staff, drag blades, glint aegis and more weapons like this..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Nah still, ppl will add high quality procs such as Immortal Staff into a cheap legend Staff with 6% all stat/int.. you'll actually get An Immortal Staff with like 3k damage.. which Will break the same. Because if ur damage is higher, you'll proc more often. So it's almost like an instant proc compared to the 2.2-2.4k dmg now with Immortal staff (Voice set equiped).. this also counts for dragg Staff, drag blades, glint aegis and more weapons like this..
    Well u see... its not just the mages thats gonna get the update. Other classes are gonna get the advantages also. Classes will be more advanced and creative.

Immo staff with 3k damage? What about dusk claymore with lava proc? What about balanced daggs with drag proc? Classes will all obtain more stats and usefulness, facilitating to clear the upcoming map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Well u see... its not just the mages thats gonna get the update. Other classes are gonna get the advantages also. Classes will be more advanced and creative.

Immo staff with 3k damage? What about dusk claymore with lava proc? What about balanced daggs with drag proc? Classes will all obtain more stats and usefulness, facilitating to clear the upcoming map.
    Nawh, well they might be more creative.. but won't make PvE and PvP better imo. I really don't want to see 2k damage tanks with drag sword proc in PvP. Nor in PvE, the elites aren't hard already.. this will make it even more easier.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

-1, everyone Will use the same proc (as expected) so still not really an own touch. Tho you'll see in PvP for example procs such as Ghoulish blades.. which buff their stats like @@

For PvE you'll see way to easy runs, like a Rogue with 3k dmg in Somberholt and drag proc.. it's Just meh..

Sorry tho no offense at all, creative idea but no sorry =)
    I Agree with you on this one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Nawh, well they might be more creative.. but won't make PvE and PvP better imo. I really don't want to see 2k damage tanks with drag sword proc in PvP. Nor in PvE, the elites aren't hard already.. this will make it even more easier.
    Lol.. it clearly shows that u havent played tank. The damage buff and armor reduction in dusk claymore is also a PROC.
    Also, this was suggested to be updated at the same time as the new expansion.... so whatever ur worrying about has no point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    I Agree with you on this one
    I clearly editted something on my post. Check my edit again and you will have a different opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

How about your awakening what happend to them if you got 2 wep with gold look like. Drag blades and dusk dagger pot . I want to slot the proc of drag blades into the dusk dagger pot so . What happend to the awake of the drag of i do that? Well this is a good idea buy NTY!. it will ruin the gameplay again like gem,jewels,awake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

I mean i did think of this before, but then i thout so insted of ppl asking you for a proc now they gonna ask u to have say pink staff with a ds/immo st/hex st proc..it will break the game and have weapons going crazy in prices, for both thier procs and stat so no ty.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

then we can take of low lvl weapon to put on high lvl ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrshield View Post
    How about your awakening what happend to them if you got 2 wep with gold look like. Drag blades and dusk dagger pot . I want to slot the proc of drag blades into the dusk dagger pot so . What happend to the awake of the drag of i do that? Well this is a good idea buy NTY!. it will ruin the gameplay again like gem,jewels,awake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The awake of the drag would still be there, while it wouldnt be working when it's slotted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rearalabac View Post
    then we can take of low lvl weapon to put on high lvl ?
    Yes. but there is a maximum amount of lvl gap between weaps, which will be decided by sts. if the max gap is 20, then only weaps from lvl 36 to 76 can be slotted in immo aegis, which is lvl 56.

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    I mean i did think of this before, but then i thout so insted of ppl asking you for a proc now they gonna ask u to have say pink staff with a ds/immo st/hex st proc..it will break the game and have weapons going crazy in prices, for both thier procs and stat so no ty.

Thats exactly what happened with pet slotting, awake gems and jewels. The game is boring and repetitive nowadays(hem hem... mauso). Don't you want a bit of a change? Because i do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Yes. but there is a maximum amount of lvl gap between weaps, which will be decided by sts. if the max gap is 20, then only weaps from lvl 36 to 76 can be slotted in immo aegis, which is lvl 56.

Thats exactly what happened with pet slotting, awake gems and jewels. The game is boring and repetitive nowadays(hem hem... mauso). Don't you want a bit of a change? Because i do.
    A Change is good, but not a change this way. yes maus gets boring a bit in terms of pure running, u can alwayse run with diffrent parties,diffrent pets and alwayse enjoy hanging out with your friends. Well atleast i do, beside u can farm gold and get new stuff @@

an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    A Change is good, but not a change this way. yes maus gets boring a bit in terms of pure running, u can alwayse run with diffrent parties,diffrent pets and alwayse enjoy hanging out with your friends. Well atleast i do, beside u can farm gold and get new stuff @@

Well... i mean.. the change isn't as massive as the awakening update tbh. All it let you is have your favorite proc without sacrificing stats. This might look like it will unbalance the game as this period, and thats why i told people that it will be awesome if this comes along with the new expansion.

I don't know all the details bro... im not a dev. STS could tweak some stuffs and make it even more awesome than how i said it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

This will ruin AL completely lol😂

17. The Following User Says Thank You to You Mad Or Nah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Lol.. it clearly shows that u havent played tank. The damage buff and armor reduction in dusk claymore is also a PROC.
    Also, this was suggested to be updated at the same time as the new expansion.... so whatever ur worrying about has no point
    It clearly has. And I did played tank on PvE, no need the dusk wep there, unless u got no gold for a glint aegis or Just stupid.. anyway.. it's not really a "proc" it auto shows up so it's more like a stat changer. A proc has to show up after some auto attacks, the dusk sword doesn't need that. Tho it's able to hit 1.7-1.8k dmg without dusk. So for example a Balanced sword with drag proc will be good u think? It will f up all zones, ppl will use lurid proc or DWS proc which gives 100% crit. Then about the speedruns, all players which are rogues Will add lv51 flame daggs, those gives extra movement speed as proc. So it will defenitily infect all classes and would f up the balance between them.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So much lag with that

Sent from my SM-J120H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

The trouble is weapons to slot would turn into para gems in terms of rarity. Better to have... Proc-Awakening Gems! For the cheap, cheap, price of 5 plat, you can reroll your weapon's proc into something new from a list of procs specific to that weapon type (ex: staffs can only reroll to staff procs). Each weapon can have X number or proc slots based on weapon rarity: (Legendary = 1 slot, Mythic = 2 slots, Arcane = 3 slots). Each proc has a slot value based on the rarity of the weapon the proc was originally for (ex: a Legendary proc has a slot value of 1, a Mythic proc has a slot value of 2, and an Arcane proc has a slot value of 3.) Therefore, if you proc-awaken a Legendary, you will only get 1 Legendary proc. Mythic can get 2 Legendary procs or 1 Mythic proc. An Arcane can get 3 Legendary procs, or 1 Mythic proc + 1 Legendary proc, or 1 Arcane proc.

But most importantly, sts can make $$$ off of selling the proc-awakening gems and they finally wont have to think of any new gear or pets for the game! We can create our own pets, stats, and procs via slots!!! Now if sts adds a randomized dungeon they won't have to release any new content at all. Oh wait...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azebor View Post
    The trouble is weapons to slot would turn into para gems in terms of rarity. Better to have... Proc-Awakening Gems! For the cheap, cheap, price of 5 plat, you can reroll your weapon's proc into something new from a list of procs specific to that weapon type (ex: staffs can only reroll to staff procs). Each weapon can have X number or proc slots based on weapon rarity: (Legendary = 1 slot, Mythic = 2 slots, Arcane = 3 slots). Each proc has a slot value based on the rarity of the weapon the proc was originally for (ex: a Legendary proc has a slot value of 1, a Mythic proc has a slot value of 2, and an Arcane proc has a slot value of 3.) Therefore, if you proc-awaken a Legendary, you will only get 1 Legendary proc. Mythic can get 2 Legendary procs or 1 Mythic proc. An Arcane can get 3 Legendary procs, or 1 Mythic proc + 1 Legendary proc, or 1 Arcane proc.

But most importantly, sts can make $$$ off of selling the proc-awakening gems and they finally wont have to think of any new gear or pets for the game! We can create our own pets, stats, and procs via slots!!! Now if sts adds a randomized dungeon they won't have to release any new content at all. Oh wait...
    Just No.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"