Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
Yeah, I knew that warning feature has been added to trade system, but that doesn't solve selling gold, selling name or similar problem that can possibly happen with current trade system. If trade got removed as an exchange they can add offer feature in auction, buyer put their gold in auction then if somebody interest with the price that buyer offered, seller can liquidate/trade their item to the buyer via auction. Nobody can cheat the auction too*
-No Gold Seller
-No Name Seller
-No Bot Spammer* (No trading permit anymore)
Wouldn't it be nice?
Adding an option to make an offer is a great idea, however, taking away player to player trade will force a lot more items to be listed, this will flood the market causing prices to fall.

The current trade system will only fail if a player misses the big "warning" prompted window. If a player miss reads after the big "warning window" and item in trade was switched blight for blinky, you can't blame the trade window. I have been scammed by miss reading the slayer 52/54 amulets, but again I was half at fault for not being more thorough.

**Taking away the trade window will not stop black market name sales, or gold sales....**