Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Coal antennas for sale on Deal of the Day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

No difference as I stated before, players worked hard to get 61 and SoH yet they postponed update to allow others to catch up and get SoH, while I could care less for vanity items personally,they are important to some players obviously and they should have chance to get them as well...you won't see it as being the same because you have some vanity that you don't want others having...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vaffunculo View Post
    No difference as I stated before, players worked hard to get 61 and SoH yet they postponed update to allow others to catch up and get SoH, while I could care less for vanity items personally,they are important to some players obviously and they should have chance to get them as well...you won't see it as being the same because you have some vanity that you don't want others having...
    Actually, you're completely wrong and necro is right. The difference is the majority of people who are level 61 used elixirs which is a lot easier than not using elixirs. The hard work is someone who doesn't use elixirs making it to level 61. Like someone pointed out, the amount of xp needed to make level 61 requires a non elixired player a lot longer than a month to do. Also, the ones who got the antenna were the ones who worked to either track a dev down (not an easy thing to do during an announced give a way) or participated in some type of event. Both of which required hard work.

The moral of this story is don't leave any valuables around the STS offices. The devs will sell anything they think they can make a buck on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    The moral of this story is don't leave any valuables around the STS offices. The devs will sell anything they think they can make a buck on.
    Makes sense from a profit standpoint to sell things already designed. Ca be frustrating for some players but I believe that the amount of new players willing to purchase far outweighs the amount of frustrated oldies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Being a true Star legends and Pocket legends player, I don't mind vanity's going on sale, and would never hope that anything in SL is exclusive....I want people to obtain these rare items. at anytime, at any place. for any price. sharing is caring...and im in now way "elite" but I know new players should be given the chance.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Yes, sharing is caring

Exploiting is exploiting

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos:451089
    Being a true Star legends and Pocket legends player, I don't mind vanity's going on sale, and would never hope that anything in SL is exclusive....I want people to obtain these rare items. at anytime, at any place. for any price. sharing is caring...and im in now way "elite" but I know new players should be given the chance.
    This is the way PL community should be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Makes sense from a profit standpoint to sell things already designed. Ca be frustrating for some players but I believe that the amount of new players willing to purchase far outweighs the amount of frustrated oldies.
    Up to a point it makes sense but whenever I start feeling less like a player and more like a "revenue source" it's a big turnoff and makes me want to play less and less. You've seen this also stomp with the amount of friends we've had quit recently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    Up to a point it makes sense but whenever I start feeling less like a player and more like a "revenue source" it's a big turnoff and makes me want to play less and less. You've seen this also stomp with the amount of friends we've had quit recently.
    Player base seems to be shifting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Yes, sharing is caring

Exploiting is exploiting

-------AEO-------