Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2017-06-06 Content Update (230682)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I've nothing to say.

I'm feeling less-attached to the game. Rather I'd wait for a new sts game , maybe a moba LIKE mobile legends, or just far more diversed than call of champions with minions without time limit & orb, a full featured moba, with proper mini maps, more toweres and maybe with 3d element (camera rotation IF players want) with beautiful artistic graphics.

Or another MMORPG similar to pl with beautiful artistic graphics but not with the repetitive stuffs, with seperate PvP system in terms of gear and skills. Some of the late changes (PVE) have been nice, less junk items, xp orbs, pets, quest to slowly progress through maps, otherwise what would happen is that you could unlock all maps kinda instantly then would kill the curiosity to the next map. Diversion of wealth through lootable items, like a lottery ticket someone can get a pricy item, rather small pricy items can be looted by several players to craft one item is the thing that I called diversion of wealth etc some cool changes that always should have been in pl, never late , maybe in next mmorpg.

That been said, it's better to work on a new game with higher player base rather than putting extra burdain on existing small player base, and probably will have region based platinum cost. If player base is higher, then different monetization aspect would also work, just for a small example, premium gears comes with cool special effect than the farmable/craftable gear but same stat. Different but lots of characters (not classes) focused more on effects on animations not much difference on attack power and capabilities would make it more balanced and a nice but superb monetization chance through that, folks thrives to get new hero, marvel contest of champion made money making records from so called Free to play game, by that and lottary based chests to get these heroes, although that is a different zoner and much more popular game. Not just level up, rank up would b a thing.

Ironically, I started by saying I have nothing to say, ah.
    Last edited by Waug; 06-07-2017 at 08:10 AM.