Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2017-06-06 Content Update (230682)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts

Default 2017-06-06 Content Update (230682)

+ New 1-Hand Super-Elite Level 100 Weapons and Shields now available in the Store!
    + Special Stat-Driven 2-Hand and Dual Weapons are also available in the Store! Check that DPS!
    + Evolve MAY.NE-AK the Minotaur into the new "PSY.KO" Minotaur for crazy stat bonuses!
    + Crafted Super-Elite Pets can now be Stashed. This goes for both DEV. DRAGON and PSY.KO.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

New update is amazing ty and talon for bird omg so sexy very good design thank you.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Please make the pets tradeable. I've 2 separate accounts so I can log into two devices and trade myself. It's faster for me, rather than stashing then changing characters.

And can we craft super elite weps or even farm? I can't see myself buying them from plat store unless we get another plat sale.

And pls add another lvl to evolve pets? So we can use latko. As of right now it's pretty useless.
    Last edited by KingCat; 06-06-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

What does the stat based weapons do? I plan to buy them but when I look from the plat store the set bonus is removed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well specifically I mean are they the best choice for PvP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Default 2017-06-06 Content Update (230682)

Hey i think you put an extra zero on the weapons? Should read 260 not 2600 thats almost 100 dollars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Can you make at an option to use Dev Dragon to evolve Psy.ko. I already got a dev dragon and now I would need to get all the dragons again to make a psy.ko. I made the dev dragon before the option to evolve psy.ko existed. I think it would be fair given the requirements to make dev are the same..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Also, are these new super elite weapons and shields only obtainable by plat or do they drop from bosses now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I see the stat bonus now after going full Intel, but it doesn't seem to be good for PvP purposes as a level 100 but it should be good for lower levels, I crafted the minutouar, thanks a lot for the update. Making the traceable would be cool but its nice they are stashable now

There's new weapons I didn't know thanks a lot to the devs, if its not to much to ask can these weapons be the best weapons for a few months, that would be nice. I see the current new wand and shield and plan on getting them, I'd like to have some fun with them for a few weeks or months. This update was pretty awseome in my opinion
    Last edited by HotDiggityDog; 06-06-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I stand by ixilicus, I literally just crafted this dev dragon, spent millions, then you randomly pull another pet out of the hat requiring the exact same pets to craft the dev dragon, and do the same but more stat points, that's a bit harsh knowing now the dev dragon is non tradable therefore absolutely USELESS if crafting the new Pysco pet. At least allow those with dev dragon to craft the new pysco pet a bit easier. This wasn't a wise choice sorry!
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I've nothing to say.

I'm feeling less-attached to the game. Rather I'd wait for a new sts game , maybe a moba LIKE mobile legends, or just far more diversed than call of champions with minions without time limit & orb, a full featured moba, with proper mini maps, more toweres and maybe with 3d element (camera rotation IF players want) with beautiful artistic graphics.

Or another MMORPG similar to pl with beautiful artistic graphics but not with the repetitive stuffs, with seperate PvP system in terms of gear and skills. Some of the late changes (PVE) have been nice, less junk items, xp orbs, pets, quest to slowly progress through maps, otherwise what would happen is that you could unlock all maps kinda instantly then would kill the curiosity to the next map. Diversion of wealth through lootable items, like a lottery ticket someone can get a pricy item, rather small pricy items can be looted by several players to craft one item is the thing that I called diversion of wealth etc some cool changes that always should have been in pl, never late , maybe in next mmorpg.

That been said, it's better to work on a new game with higher player base rather than putting extra burdain on existing small player base, and probably will have region based platinum cost. If player base is higher, then different monetization aspect would also work, just for a small example, premium gears comes with cool special effect than the farmable/craftable gear but same stat. Different but lots of characters (not classes) focused more on effects on animations not much difference on attack power and capabilities would make it more balanced and a nice but superb monetization chance through that, folks thrives to get new hero, marvel contest of champion made money making records from so called Free to play game, by that and lottary based chests to get these heroes, although that is a different zoner and much more popular game. Not just level up, rank up would b a thing.

Ironically, I started by saying I have nothing to say, ah.
    Last edited by Waug; 06-07-2017 at 08:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

New set bonus is bad *** black halo with some small black stars but I still liked it back then when we got set bonus for having the set and we could wear 3pc ring for more sparkles

ELITE

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ixillicus View Post
    Can you make at an option to use Dev Dragon to evolve Psy.ko. I already got a dev dragon and now I would need to get all the dragons again to make a psy.ko. I made the dev dragon before the option to evolve psy.ko existed. I think it would be fair given the requirements to make dev are the same..
    Yes this would be very nice...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I know these pets just became tradable that's good, definitely a good decision, but have a think about being able to use dev to craft with the new pysco, Dev+Mayne? Would be nice
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    I've nothing to say.

I'm feeling less-attached to the game. Rather I'd wait for a new sts game , maybe a moba LIKE mobile legends, or just far more diversed than call of champions with minions without time limit & orb, a full featured moba, with proper mini maps, more toweres and maybe with 3d element (camera rotation IF players want) with beautiful artistic graphics.

Or another MMORPG similar to pl with beautiful artistic graphics but not with the repetitive stuffs, with seperate PvP system in terms of gear and skills. Some of the late changes (PVE) have been nice, less junk items, xp orbs, pets, quest to slowly progress through maps, otherwise what would happen is that you could unlock all maps kinda instantly then would kill the curiosity to the next map. Diversion of wealth through lootable items, like a lottery ticket someone can get a pricy item, rather small pricy items can be looted by several players to craft one item is the thing that I called diversion of wealth etc some cool changes that always should have been in pl, never late , maybe in next mmorpg.

That been said, it's better to work on a new game with higher player base rather than putting extra burdain on existing small player base, and probably will have region based platinum cost. If player base is higher, then different monetization aspect would also work, just for a small example, premium gears comes with cool special effect than the farmable/craftable gear but same stat. Different but lots of characters (not classes) focused more on effects on animations not much difference on attack power and capabilities would make it more balanced and a nice but superb monetization chance through that, folks thrives to get new hero, marvel contest of champion made money making records from so called Free to play game, by that and lottary based chests to get these heroes, although that is a different zoner and much more popular game. Not just level up, rank up would b a thing.

Ironically, I started by saying I have nothing to say, ah.
    That is something to say lol

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    I know these pets just became tradable that's good, definitely a good decision, but have a think about being able to use dev to craft with the new pysco, Dev+Mayne? Would be nice
    Yeah that would be nice for those who didn't cap before Tuesday, but the ones who did wouldn't really like that. I'd like if they stayed exclusive and became super expensive in gold to make it worthwhile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

new weapon = old revorked weapon,nice dev's thx for it)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The new 2750 plat str gun doesn't make a set and doesn't work with dev. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snow49 View Post
    The new 2750 plat str gun doesn't make a set and doesn't work with dev. Is this how it's supposed to be?
    I'm pretty sure the new ones with the "gold finish" are Plat only and are weaker than the dropped elite ones. And no.. I don't think they make a set either.

I think those are for looks only.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes with max str damage is good but but sill won't work with dev dragon is that a bug?