Notifications: 3
Welcome, CHAOSSS
Home
News
Games
Support
Forums
Store
New PostsPrivate MessagesFAQCalendarCommunity Forum Actions Quick Links ChatboxForum RulesAdvanced Search
What's New

Submit
The Facebook Platform
HomeSettingsPrivate MessagesInboxRe: Does member/recruiter/officer/ activity or inactivity effect LB calculations?
07-30-2016, 12:07 PM
Administrator

Seoratrek's Avatar Join Date
Jun 2014
Thanks
Thanked 1,202 Times in 473 Posts
Default Re: Does member/recruiter/officer/ activity or inactivity effect LB calculations?
Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS
Cool thank you.. i got a suggestion... for sts developers... how about making a in game guild activity log visible by officers and gms.. go by each month... that way we can see who is and isnt active.... and handle the matters as guilds do...? also... another idea too... one thing i know that bothers me as a guild member when i have been in other guilds... is seeing this message...SoandSo has left the guild... then seeing 10-20 ppl either leave or start asking dumb questions..is there anyway to we could make that message only seen by officers and GMs? thank you for reading this lengthy message... keep rocking it sts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I suggest you post that here

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...s-and-Feedback
| | | | | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com
Reply With Quote Reply to Private Message Forward Message Forward
Quick Reply
FontSize

Quote Originally Posted by Seoratrek
Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS
Cool thank you.. i got a suggestion... for sts developers... how about making a in game guild activity log visible by officers and gms.. go by each month... that way we can see who is and isnt active.... and handle the matters as guilds do...? also... another idea too... one thing i know that bothers me as a guild member when i have been in other guilds... is seeing this message...SoandSo has left the guild... then seeing 10-20 ppl either leave or start asking dumb questions..is there anyway to we could make that message only seen by officers and GMs? thank you for reading this lengthy message... keep rocking it sts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I suggest you post that here

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...s-and-Feedback
Submit Message Go Advanced
Message History View History
Delete this Message
Delete this Message
To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Delete this Message
My Messages
Inbox
Sent Items
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
My Subscriptions
Subscriptions
Edit Folders
My Settings
My Profile My Profile