Thread: STS is bringing back the Fun of Farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Default STS is bringing back the Fun of Farming

The age of farming locks is quickly fading. Now, it's more convenient for STS is slowly bringing back the FARMING FUN through having gold loot awakening on several items. It's about farming GOLD now. If predictions are right, soon all gears can be gold loot awakable. STS are just making the release slow. Glad to know that they're making the game more productive now :-) It's sounds like 'pay to win' is over.

For those tired of being poor,0 gold balance, start being a noob. Just work hard to be lvl61(still hoping for xp gain to increase since expansion is coming again). Save gold atleast 500k. Buy a gold loot weapon. Farm graveyard all the time. Buy more gold loot gears. You'll earn millions in a week if you aim to.

-rich players would be richer; poor ones would be rich
    -play,play, and play..enjoy AL (^.^)
    -TY for viewing
    Last edited by boohgey; 06-07-2017 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boohgey View Post
    start being a noob.

LOL

The Pay to Win era ended imo around lv41. Who ever could open and loot an arcane or mythic item became the winners. I still remember paying 35m for my first arcane pet Maridos, and oh boy you dont even wanna know how much i payed for Nekro. I never bought any plat back then either, i farmed my blue butt off like crazy to earn that gold. The gold loot weapons are still to expensive to many players. I still hope that one day they bring back the locks to the Kraken mines. there old and new players could atleast know they were gunna get some gold. Plus no special gear needed to farm there.
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

The age of farming locks is quickly fading. Now, it's more convenient for STS is slowly bringing back the FARMING FUN through having gold loot awakening on several items. It's about farming GOLD now. If predictions are right, soon all gears can be gold loot awakable. STS are just making the release slow. Glad to know that they're making the game more productive now :-) It's sounds like 'pay to win' is over.

For those tired of being poor,0 gold balance, start being a noob. Just work hard to be lvl61(still hoping for xp gain to increase since expansion is coming again). Save gold atleast 500k. Buy a gold loot weapon. Farm graveyard all the time. Buy more gold loot gears. You'll earn millions in a week if you aim to.

-rich players would be richer; poor ones would be rich
    -play,play, and play..enjoy AL (^.^)
    -TY for viewing
    The thing is, as everyone gets richer, the price of items rises as people have more money to spend on them. Lately we have seen a massive spike in vanities and other items (taverns, locations, anything "in demand"). I basically see this like the cake event, however this is more permanent. As people awaken more and more items with a high gold loot percent, gold is going to start inflating at a much higher rate and these said items are only going to rise in price more and more... not such a good thing in my opinion. If you don't have a high gold loot %, good luck to you.
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    The thing is, as everyone gets richer, the price of items rises as people have more money to spend on them. Lately we have seen a massive spike in vanities and other items (taverns, locations, anything "in demand"). I basically see this like the cake event, however this is more permanent. As people awaken more and more items with a high gold loot percent, gold is going to start inflating at a much higher rate and these said items are only going to rise in price more and more... not such a good thing in my opinion. If you don't have a high gold loot %, good luck to you.
    This is true prices will.go.high :-) but all you have to do is just farm with a gold loot weapon.. and it'll rain gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    LOL

The Pay to Win era ended imo around lv41. Who ever could open and loot an arcane or mythic item became the winners. I still remember paying 35m for my first arcane pet Maridos, and oh boy you dont even wanna know how much i payed for Nekro. I never bought any plat back then either, i farmed my blue butt off like crazy to earn that gold. The gold loot weapons are still to expensive to many players. I still hope that one day they bring back the locks to the Kraken mines. there old and new players could atleast know they were gunna get some gold. Plus no special gear needed to farm there.
    Yah I also wish for locks to be back in km3.. we started in there XD but it's now hopeless since STS is bringing gold loot awakenings..
    OMG you paid OMFG for thise petsXD didn't know that..I'm only a one year old player hahahahah

Sent from my A11w using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

What do we do when items reach past the gold cap? Which is already the case with the arcane artifact currently but the effect it has isn't noticable to the majority of the player base yet. When it's common for items to be 99m+ due to the fact that that inflation has made this sum quite low in the grand scheme of things, what exactly is your advice for when that's the the 'norm'?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

If you earn more gold, the prices for items increases. Is that not the balance? It would be unbalanced if it didn't rise in price. People who don't have that gold cuz they lazy and don't want to work for it. Nothing is stopping them from getting bigger GL if they work for it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Im sorry but farming endlessly for JUST gold drops is the worst focus of a mmorpg.

If we dont see a steady flow of items in certain tiers of rarity then this is going to get crazy out of control.

More gold looted means your gold devalues (i.e. 50m gold pets when they truly are not worth that.

If the plan is to basically lift the average earning of people across the board then sts you need to focus on others too, not just those who can access higher rated dungeons.

We went from high grade end game people farming crates all day for meager wages earning 1/8 of what is possible now, to people farming millions and millions a week.

Now you got the new guys coming in with ZERO chance to even care about the game because they have no opportunity to earn gold beyond. Insignificant drops( and compare that to end game guy...). People expect little guy to have fun and decide to cap??? I truly hope sts has this worked out already but im thinking gold loot is the laziest addition to a game(i play games to farm rare items or what have you, not to walk around and have my pet pick up gold).

Implement a system that eats our gold ( upgradable item that will eat jewels, eggs, gold in exchange for a multitude of possibilities).

Something needs to drain gold reserves or we will be paying absolutely massive amounts of gold for our items and be forced to use GL to keep up.

Not Cool Sirs and Madams...

Thank you for your time gang,

Ign: Archonmage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye229 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Glad to read these feedbacks :-) ty dudes..I hope an STS member will have time to read all these :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

But gold.loot gears are still helping a lot of players :-) Let's start the drama xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

But gold.loot gears are still helping a lot of players :-) Let's start the drama xD
    You are ignoring the long term consequences that we have told you in the above posts. People need to stop being so blind and realise how bad this is getting.
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    You are ignoring the long term consequences that we have told you in the above posts. People need to stop being so blind and realise how bad this is getting.
    Atleast let's start looking at the bright side and enjoy playing :-)

Last edited by boohgey; 06-08-2017 at 04:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

a bit out of topic, i think the problem is not (only) caused by gold loot items/enhancement, but also bot-able southern gates bosses with pretty high gold/minute ratio, and the fact that rocks in mausoleum/graveyard gives more gold than a single mobs, and compared to the time spent to destroy a rock with killing a boss, rocks' gold ratio is way too high. i think sts needs to make level difference between mobs and players as a part of calculating how much gold you can loot. there has to be a separation between loot that you can loot at static chance, and loot that is relative to level difference.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

There will be a gold drop nerf again. Just like after the gold loot sets were released. Sts is basically making players that focus on gold loot pay more for the same amount of gold drop.