Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
Locked crates, awakening kits, pets in general, belts, vanities, collectible items, arcanes/myths, housing junk, maybe elixirs (I'd have to check on this one since I haven't bought these in ages). Need I say more?
1:lock's due to how rare they are currently and the fact of heroics
2: awaking gems: belt's and artifacts got an awaking option so people needs a lot of gems also rings will also get awaking now
3:pets have been stable I have bee merching with them since November Nekros price went up due to rare vials drop
4:Belts Due to them getting the ability to get awakenings
5:Some mythics/arcanes has gone up in price due to there procs for farming reason's. Ect. Dragon staff,glint agits,flameforg staff,dragon blades.
6:Don't lie housing stuff are stable if it is a tavern your revering to,it's due to the fact that you get more value buying and selling awaking kits then tavern's thus making the stock low
7:vanity's the mas band caused a huge los of vanity's. Meaning that they gain more value.Only vanity's like LB and alors where effected the red are all the same
8:collectibles: ofc there price will go up they are rare.Colectors hunt for rare items
..... Anything else...