Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I am concerned that gold loot may be crushing the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye229 View Post
    You wont see the majority of the problems with this right away, slow killer

I can absolutely tell you if you think gold loot wont change the economy and cause inflation your sooo wrong(unless it is countered with gold sink or the like). truly look at what is actually happening:

People are farming MILLIONS OF NEW GOLD PIECES EACH DAY. Where does it go? Well we have our minor gold sinks that were created to counter gameplay WITHOUT any gold loot being thought of at the time ( Safe Assumption?)

Adding gold loot after gold loot bonuses that only the upper echelon of players can benifit fully from is a good thing for the game?how pls?

We are not talking " just 2x gold influx" from the awakening system, its out of control. These massive bonuses to gl should have been focused on Loower Levels only and gave end gamers items and such to farm. Do people realize that gold loot is or will double triple or quadruple the total amount of gold coming into AL?? Where do you all think its going and how can you not expect this to shake the economy? We are using outdated gold sinks with updated gold farming equip.

Look at the posts, one side verses the other , gl bad and gl good. Now look at the motive of these posts. Who seems to have valid points and concerns and who seems to only care about themselves? I care about AL cause sts has provided me with COUNTLESS hours of fun and many friends from all over. Just cause your bank of gold is nice to look at, there is always someone more well off than you, and when the time comes for new items and such to hit the streets it really wont be any different than if gold loot wasnt created as the price will be insane and your piggy banks will be jingleing again. Its going to create monopolies.

Only time will tell wut stg has up their sleeves but as of now im sticking to aps and helping others less fortunate lvl,quests, aps ect.

Thats whats good for the game and rewarding to me.

My posts are erratic, forgive me and thanks Y'all for your time.

Ign: Archonmage
    What part of the market is this hurting?? And which players can't benefit from it?
    Anybody and I mean anybody can farm and unlock these maps and make enough gold doing so to afford a gl weap and once opened pretty much anything they need....as for drops maus has the best drops in game on top of gold loot in 394K points I've gotten an amazing amount of loot ...you literally just have to work for it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

It's been more then 8months people r farming 500k+ to 1m everyday (mythic armor sale by most of them)..
    There is already huuuuggeee amount of gold entered in economy and prices are not much increased compared to gold in player's pockets.
    People have 10-50x more average gold then they were having from years but prices r not increased in that ratio.

It's more then amount of gold in economy for market.
    Maybe new expansion will focus on item crafting where main ingredients are non tradable.
    Sts always surprises us with awesomeness..
    JustG's keep some trump cards with those swifty eyes
    Last edited by Majin; 06-09-2017 at 12:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

U farmed Maus 5-6 for weeks/months and i cant imagine farming 5m a day (as somebody said here). I ran maus with avarice set with 380% and made around 1-1.2 a day (8-10h farming). Gold loot is nice in general imo but i think this whole thing gets out of control. I mean some people say prices didnt crash but i see it a little bit different.
    In 41 and lower cap were just a very low amount of end-game op items at start. For me it seems like every 2nd pvp player has op gear now. Rare items like arcane artifact are 150m or something, same with old vanities. This isnt a bad thing but in future if sts continues with gold loot rare items will be even higher, which isnt their intention if u think about the gold cap of 100m.

So all in all: keep the gold loot on that percentage but dont release new items which add gold loot.

Hint: Next expansion sts will just lower the gold drop rates and come with another system, maybe token for op items or crafting non-tradeable items only.
    thank you ~Qua

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Just nerf the global gold drop by 50%

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    What part of the market is this hurting?? And which players can't benefit from it?
    Anybody and I mean anybody can farm and unlock these maps and make enough gold doing so to afford a gl weap and once opened pretty much anything they need....as for drops maus has the best drops in game on top of gold loot in 394K points I've gotten an amazing amount of loot ...you literally just have to work for it..
    Do you know hyperinflation that happened in Zimbabwe? You could have 100,000,000,000,000 dollar bill (one hundred trillion) and is only enough to buy a bread.
    Now imagine if awakening gems rises in price to one million gold apiece. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Well not exactly though since every endgamers now have billions of gold in their stash. And when i said "endgamer" i mean every endgamers that took part in maus goldmadnesss, merchants or farmers.
    Now this may not look bad to YOU, because you said it yourself anyone that doesn't play maus is a bunch of lazy filthy casual and doesn't deserve to play this game , but how about the new players? What if they see the price of legendary weapons/eggs in tens of millions when they can hardly get 100k in a week? Where can they get all the gold to be a somewhat decent player in this game? Idk about other players but I quit 2 years ago after playing for a few months in this game because as a new player, the only way to get gold at that time was to lick jarl's butt so he can give me a few lockeds to feed my heh "legendary" deer. I was extremely lucky at that time though since I did a bunch of free offers to get plats so I can open those locked watch crate and I opened it during shark week to loot a Hammerjaw! Worth abt 4m at that time (and my total asset at that time just got quadrupled after months of farming jarl) Wow me so rich! Wow samael 25m...Wow kershal 50m........ Uninstall. Those dark age may make a comeback if sts decides to give everyone 6969% gold loot.
    Wow dovabear 15m, wow nightshade 30m, wow heroic nekro ur credit card, ur House, ur car, ur firstborn and 50 years into slavery. Doesn't matter you can play AL!

And what about an actual casual players in this game though? This is a mobile game, not everyone has the time to invest hours into this game. And when they hear that you need to farm weeks to months so you can unlock the next area so you can do MORE farming so you can unlock the next area so you can do EVEN MORE farming™, this is surely the best idea that every casuals would love to do! /s
    Last edited by Snoobcat; 06-09-2017 at 03:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snoobcat View Post
    Do you know hyperinflation that happened in Zimbabwe? You could have 100,000,000,000,000 dollar bill (one hundred trillion) and is only enough to buy a bread.
    Now imagine if awakening gems rises in price to one million gold apiece. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Well not exactly though since every endgamers now have billions of gold in their stash. And when i said "endgamer" i mean every endgamers that took part in maus goldmadnesss, merchants or farmers.
    Now this may not look bad to YOU, because you said it yourself anyone that doesn't play maus is a bunch of lazy filthy casual and doesn't deserve to play this game , but how about the new players? What if they see the price of legendary weapons/eggs in tens of millions when they can hardly get 100k in a week? Where can they get all the gold to be a somewhat decent player in this game? Idk about other players but I quit 2 years ago after playing for a few months in this game because as a new player, the only way to get gold at that time was to lick jarl's butt so he can give me a few lockeds to feed my heh "legendary" deer. I was extremely lucky at that time though since I did a bunch of free offers to get plats so I can open those locked watch crate and I opened it during shark week to loot a Hammerjaw! Worth abt 4m at that time (and my total asset at that time just got quadrupled after months of farming jarl) Wow me so rich! Wow samael 25m...Wow kershal 50m........ Uninstall. Those dark age may make a comeback if sts decides to give everyone 6969% gold loot.
    Wow dovabear 15m, wow nightshade 30m, wow heroic nekro ur credit card, ur House, ur car, ur firstborn and 50 years into slavery. Doesn't matter you can play AL!

And what about an actual casual players in this game though? This is a mobile game, not everyone has the time to invest hours into this game. And when they hear that you need to farm weeks to months so you can unlock the next area so you can do MORE farming so you can unlock the next area so you can do EVEN MORE farming™, this is surely the best idea that every casuals would love to do! /s
    Your logic here is worth the same as Zimbabwe dollars.At that time plat farming was causing the high price's you are talking about.Sets said they have a plan for new player to easily grind through sumerhold when its outdated.A seriously how meny times must I say it more leme caps it AWAKING GEMS ARE GOING UP IN PRICE DUE TO THE HIGH REQUEST FOR THEM BECAUSE OF BELTS AND RINGS AND ARTIFACTS GETING AWAKING OPTION.And more about the gold drop from maus I recommend you read qua's post up there.Also rember the gold they make are not from gold drops alone also from tokens+loot(The pet egg and scale).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    Your logic here is worth the same as Zimbabwe dollars.At that time plat farming was causing the high price's you are talking about.Sets said they have a plan for new player to easily grind through sumerhold when its outdated.A seriously how meny times must I say it more leme caps it AWAKING GEMS ARE GOING UP IN PRICE DUE TO THE HIGH REQUEST FOR THEM BECAUSE OF BELTS AND RINGS AND ARTIFACTS GETING AWAKING OPTION.And more about the gold drop from maus I recommend you read qua's post up there.Also rember the gold they make are not from gold drops alone also from tokens+loot(The pet egg and scale).
    I remember months ago before ppl start having 6969% goldloot, awakening gems costs around 12k-13k. And when there is a huge spike in demands, at best its still worth 20k. Now its the opposite. I hoarded 100+ awakening gems when it was 20k and sold them for 30k. What do you think caused this inflation, huh? Surely the billions of gold ppl looted in maus dont affect gold value. Because gold definitely cant be influenced by supply & demand and gold surely have a static value forever. Well now i can see the logic when a prime minister in some country said he doesnt believe in inflation and keep printing money like a toilet paper and ignore the fact that their country is dying.

Im done with this thread. I hope sts takes my suggestion and gives everyone 6969% gold loot. One awakening gems costs millions sounds awesome doesn't it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I remember months ago before ppl start having 6969% goldloot, awakening gems costs around 12k-13k. And when there is a huge spike in demands, at best its still worth 20k. Now its the opposite. I hoarded 100+ awakening gems when it was 20k and sold them for 30k. What do you think caused this inflation, huh? Surely the billions of gold ppl looted in maus dont affect gold value. Because gold definitely cant be influenced by supply & demand and gold surely have a static value forever. Well now i can see the logic when a prime minister in some country said he doesnt believe in inflation and keep printing money like a toilet paper and ignore the fact that their country is dying.

Im done with this thread. I hope sts takes my suggestion and gives everyone 6969% gold loot. One awakening gems costs millions sounds awesome doesn't it?
    I give up FFS your an idiot what happened in yesterdays update rings got an awaking meaning that the demand is higher now what do you not understand and your 6969 joke clearly show your immature I'm done with this crap I'm out
    Last edited by mrm; 06-09-2017 at 06:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Leave Zimbabwe out of this ;-;
    Dude when awaken gems was 13k only weaps can be awakened
    Now if a person can afford a 200gl weap does he realy need gold....
    Gl is ruining the game
    But it's not the reason prices in auc is going up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Getting gold at lower levels is tough and plz do away with the trade permit thing

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Animesh 123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Gold loot isn't affecting the pet market or they would have gone up higher ....most if the eggs dropped during eggxavier are being used up for 150 pet aps kershal is rising price because it's rare and the best mage vanity .... the only thing that has gone up even a little is weapons ....and that's because everyone is looking for the same one or two for pve y'all are literally overreacting ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Lol it couldn't have been the more items that could be awakened that got added that made the price of elite awaken gems go up ...I mean that would be preposterous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Oh gee it couldn't be all the new items that were able to awaken now causing the price to go up ...I mean that would be preposterous

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

mrm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I play like 10 days in a month and doesn't have any gold loot . But i'm still catching up though it's very hard .

With the lack of new items in game ,
    I think this is what made current item price face an increase in demand thus making it more expensive .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Medusazx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

He literally told you why those items price are increasing ...
    You're missing the entire point here. Hyperinflation doesn't affect just a certain item directly. When everyone in the economy gets insane amounts of gold, they will have enough to spend ridiculous amounts on stuff that were rather low priced earlier. This inturn will ruin the game for the new players because they will not have gold loot to start with. The reasons he stated are perfectly valid. But the reason people are willing to pay high prices for it is because a lot of people have the money to spend on it. Locks were rare yes. But it was 4k 2 months ago when there wasn't a lot of gold loot in the economy. Same situation 2 months later, when every slot and their mother has gold loot, locks are close to 9k. Ever wondered why your country's bank doesn't print out unlimited currency and make everyone in the country rich? Hyperinflation leads to an economy's downfall and the amount of gold loot slots possible is rather disconcerting.
    Last edited by Serillia; 06-09-2017 at 09:52 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serillia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Gold loot isn't affecting the pet market or they would have gone up higher ....most if the eggs dropped during eggxavier are being used up for 150 pet aps kershal is rising price because it's rare and the best mage vanity .... the only thing that has gone up even a little is weapons ....and that's because everyone is looking for the same one or two for pve y'all are literally overreacting ....
    SnS 2 months ago - 3 - 3.3 mil. (when only weps had awaken and greed/desire set)
    SnS currently 4 mil +

See the increase?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Serillia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serillia View Post
    SnS 2 months ago - 3 - 3.3 mil. (when only weps had awaken and greed/desire set)
    SnS currently 4 mil +

See the increase?
    Yes because the eggs are being used up from eggzavier event as I just said and it really hasn't gone up that far seeing how sns used to be at least ten times the price it is now...you literally replied to why it went up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serillia View Post
    You're missing the entire point here. Hyperinflation doesn't affect just a certain item directly. When everyone in the economy gets insane amounts of gold, they will have enough to spend ridiculous amounts on stuff that were rather low priced earlier. This inturn will ruin the game for the new players because they will not have gold loot to start with. The reasons he stated are perfectly valid. But the reason people are willing to pay high prices for it is because a lot of people have the money to spend on it. Locks were rare yes. But it was 4k 2 months ago when there wasn't a lot of gold loot in the economy. Same situation 2 months later, when every slot and their mother has gold loot, locks are close to 9k. Ever wondered why your country's bank doesn't print out unlimited currency and make everyone in the country rich? Hyperinflation leads to an economy's downfall and the amount of gold loot slots possible is rather disconcerting.
    Like I said locks are rare yes you mentioned it.Combo that with heroic pet's that are on a high wanted list like lucky people will pop lock's. People who farm won't but lock's why would they?.Lock framing is dead because you get more value in time farming elite SG or Mausoleum where massive locks can be looted as an extra perk.
    .SnS gives amazing stats.It is an ideel pet for rogue stat slotting. With different base pet's used in different situations you'll need plenty of egg's and we all know rogue's are not afraid to dish out gold for that extra stats.Also rember the graveyard coin bug with sns? that also spiked the price
    #BlueLivesMater

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hopefully this awakening madness is just preparation for upcoming expansion that will demand higher stats other then that this is not leading to anything good nerfs to gold drop need to be done...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Yes because the eggs are being used up from eggzavier event as I just said and it really hasn't gone up that far seeing how sns used to be at least ten times the price it is now...you literally replied to why it went up
    Sns can be bought with crate tokens so an unlimited supply of sns eggs are available as long as locks keep being opened

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk