Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I am concerned that gold loot may be crushing the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default I am concerned that gold loot may be crushing the game

I feel like gold loot soon crushes the game...
    I myself am using avarice set and gl weapon but with all the new slots, it's getting way too much.
    Grave location 10%
    Heroic lucky 40%
    Weapon ~200% (max 400%)
    Avarice set (mine is 290% - max 350)
    And now sts lets us awaken artifacts and rings which could be maxed out to another 150% gl each...if sts keeps bringing more and more awakable items into this, i feel like the market is crushing soon! Atm the max amount you can have is 1100% gl

Just to compare, atm I have 440% gl and with running m5+6 i can make a mil in like 2-3 hours for sure (that's without any massive drops, just pure gold)

The main problem is, by increasing gold loot, all prices keep rising a lot and new players or poorer players can't keep up with it and stop playing as they can't afford and good gear! That's not what this gold loot thing should aim to!
    Last edited by Justg; 06-08-2017 at 11:09 AM. Reason: more accurate title

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Behoove For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I agree completely, I don't know how but perhaps a nerf to the gl % would be a start. Vanity prices are all ready ridiculous. The only other option would be an increased gold sink (potion prices increased) but I doubt anyone would like that.
    - (un) Retired -

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I only have 100% gold loot and from what I see, it seems like the inflation has already taken its toll. No real good items in mauso other than gold.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

nah, awakening kits bring sts huge $$$, unlike locks, which don't have anything useful since lv56 arcane weps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

buy belt 80-100%gold loot , pm me ty

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    I agree completely, I don't know how but perhaps a nerf to the gl % would be a start. Vanity prices are all ready ridiculous. The only other option would be an increased gold sink (potion prices increased) but I doubt anyone would like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I only have 100% gold loot and from what I see, it seems like the inflation has already taken its toll. No real good items in mauso other than gold.
    I agree with these statements, but have nothing insightful to add.
    The rise in prices of everything is getting scary.

Then again, the majority of endgamers seem pretty satisfied with the gold rush, so I don't feel like I should interfere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

the reason why the market is the way it is. is because plat hoarders and gold loot isnt such a huge problem

and o yeah now you guys realize awaken is worst then para right and eyes right lol

it makes it even harder to obtain
    para was free everyone could have it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

STS more focused on character stat which is boring, It will be awesome if they add some of new skill sets (not mastery) for each class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Scale Symia shard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Scale Symia shard
    Never seen or looted sympathy or shard. I did loot scale once, but that's just once and I'm already exorcist.

#bringweaponsss
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I ran mauso with 700% gold loot all the way thru and its only 300k.. maus 1-6 takes around an hour and a half with a good pt to finish (counting lich encounter and vori...) 300k in an hour and a half is really not game breaking. Woohoo I can buy swift lol...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Imback Al For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I disagree with gold loot bonus being a bad thing. I don't even have high gold loot stats but it would seem that if prices skyrocket it's because there is demand for the item, meaning lots of players have tons of gold to spend. If it was too expensive and no one had gold the price would come down.

Seems to me prices are high because it is so easy to get gold in EVERY way. Converting plat to gold has never been easier. And everyone can get a high GL bonus if they spend tons of plat or gold on aquiring it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Never seen or looted sympathy or shard. I did loot scale once, but that's just once and I'm already exorcist.

#bringweaponsss
    I've looted ten scales two symia a ton of mythic armors and have seen shard drop maus has great drops on top of gold loot I was making 1m+ a day with 0% gl now at 140% I'm making around 1.3-6

PS. @hail have you even made it to maus 5-6 yet? Or do you only dislike gold loot because you the person who decided not to farm for the goal of 5-6 can't afford anything anymore?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

PS. @hail have you even made it to maus 5-6 yet? Or do you only dislike gold loot because you the person who decided not to farm for the goal of 5-6 can't afford anything anymore?
    No I haven't but that is none of your concern! I was inactive during the start of this expansion and up until about last week I have barely had an hour a day to play, who are you to judge me. But yeah, I am poor... there definitely isn't this thing called merching where the right people can make hundreds of thousands a day profit rather than spending their time picking up gold off the floor!

P.S last time I checked gold drops in every. single. pve. map. in. the. game. So just because I haven't unlocked 5/6 doesn't mean I don't have that option open to me (even though they are the most profitable maps).
    Last edited by Hail; 06-08-2017 at 09:53 AM.
    - (un) Retired -

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

PS. @hail have you even made it to maus 5-6 yet? Or do you only dislike gold loot because you the person who decided not to farm for the goal of 5-6 can't afford anything anymore?[/QUOTE]

A little too far there. Dont start drama

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmlty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    I ran mauso with 700% gold loot all the way thru and its only 300k.. maus 1-6 takes around an hour and a half with a good pt to finish (counting lich encounter and vori...) 300k in an hour and a half is really not game breaking. Woohoo I can buy swift lol...
    1 1/2 hours lmao that gl slowing u down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmlty View Post
    A little too far there. Dont start drama[/QUOTE]

The truth isn't drama buddy ...I've spent over 7m just awakening my items for more gold in maus and this person who won't even make the effort to reach the map is crying to basically make mine and everyone else who worked hard for our items effort mean nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

The truth isn't drama buddy ...I've spent over 7m just awakening my items for more gold in maus and this person who won't even make the effort to reach the map is crying to basically make mine and everyone else who worked hard for our items effort mean nothing.
    Unlucky....

But really... I am so sorry, let me just throw away my chances of a Law degree so I can spend more time farming some pixels to make you happy. It may only cost me thousands in real life but at least I can be rich in-game. <3

I am sorry having a life and commitments is considered lazy these days..
    Last edited by Hail; 06-08-2017 at 10:13 AM.
    - (un) Retired -

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    No I haven't but that is none of your concern! I was inactive during the start of this expansion and up until about last week I have barely had an hour a day to play, who are you to judge me. But yeah, I am poor... there definitely isn't this thing called merching where the right people can make hundreds of thousands a day profit rather than spending their time picking up gold off the floor!

P.S last time I checked gold drops in every. single. pve. map. in. the. game. So just because I haven't unlocked 5/6 doesn't mean I don't have that option open to me (even though they are the most profitable maps).
    Exactly so you can't use gold loot effectively except in two maps maus and esg ...why should your opinion matter if you can't even correctly say how much gold we're getting daily because you have no experience in actually looting the gold? Go back to merching and let us farmers have our things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Exactly so you can't use gold loot effectively except in two maps maus and esg ...why should your opinion matter if you can't even correctly say how much gold we're getting daily because you have no experience in actually looting the gold? Go back to merching and let us farmers have our things
    I was making 1m+ a day with 0% gl now at 140% I'm making around 1.3-6
    Just because I can't farm m5/6 doesn't mean I can't read. If a single person is making over 1mil a day, how much is going into our economy with everyone elses lovely contributions? It honestly does scare me "as a lazy person".

EDIT: I'm done, we aren't going to change each others opinions on the topic, and you are obviously ignorant to the long term effects this is having on our economy. Goodnight <3
    Last edited by Hail; 06-08-2017 at 10:21 AM.
    - (un) Retired -