Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I am concerned that gold loot may be crushing the game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    No I haven't but that is none of your concern! I was inactive during the start of this expansion and up until about last week I have barely had an hour a day to play, who are you to judge me. But yeah, I am poor... there definitely isn't this thing called merching where the right people can make hundreds of thousands a day profit rather than spending their time picking up gold off the floor!

P.S last time I checked gold drops in every. single. pve. map. in. the. game. So just because I haven't unlocked 5/6 doesn't mean I don't have that option open to me (even though they are the most profitable maps).
    Exactly so you can't use gold loot effectively except in two maps maus and esg ...why should your opinion matter if you can't even correctly say how much gold we're getting daily because you have no experience in actually looting the gold? Go back to merching and let us farmers have our things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Exactly so you can't use gold loot effectively except in two maps maus and esg ...why should your opinion matter if you can't even correctly say how much gold we're getting daily because you have no experience in actually looting the gold? Go back to merching and let us farmers have our things
    Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    I was making 1m+ a day with 0% gl now at 140% I'm making around 1.3-6
    Just because I can't farm m5/6 doesn't mean I can't read. If a single person is making over 1mil a day, how much is going into our economy with everyone elses lovely contributions? It honestly does scare me "as a lazy person".

EDIT: I'm done, we aren't going to change each others opinions on the topic, and you are obviously ignorant to the long term effects this is having on our economy. Goodnight <3
    Last edited by Hail; 06-08-2017 at 10:21 AM.
    - (un) Retired -