Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye229 View Post
You wont see the majority of the problems with this right away, slow killer

I can absolutely tell you if you think gold loot wont change the economy and cause inflation your sooo wrong(unless it is countered with gold sink or the like). truly look at what is actually happening:

People are farming MILLIONS OF NEW GOLD PIECES EACH DAY. Where does it go? Well we have our minor gold sinks that were created to counter gameplay WITHOUT any gold loot being thought of at the time ( Safe Assumption?)

Adding gold loot after gold loot bonuses that only the upper echelon of players can benifit fully from is a good thing for the game?how pls?

We are not talking " just 2x gold influx" from the awakening system, its out of control. These massive bonuses to gl should have been focused on Loower Levels only and gave end gamers items and such to farm. Do people realize that gold loot is or will double triple or quadruple the total amount of gold coming into AL?? Where do you all think its going and how can you not expect this to shake the economy? We are using outdated gold sinks with updated gold farming equip.

Look at the posts, one side verses the other , gl bad and gl good. Now look at the motive of these posts. Who seems to have valid points and concerns and who seems to only care about themselves? I care about AL cause sts has provided me with COUNTLESS hours of fun and many friends from all over. Just cause your bank of gold is nice to look at, there is always someone more well off than you, and when the time comes for new items and such to hit the streets it really wont be any different than if gold loot wasnt created as the price will be insane and your piggy banks will be jingleing again. Its going to create monopolies.

Only time will tell wut stg has up their sleeves but as of now im sticking to aps and helping others less fortunate lvl,quests, aps ect.

Thats whats good for the game and rewarding to me.

My posts are erratic, forgive me and thanks Y'all for your time.

Ign: Archonmage
What part of the market is this hurting?? And which players can't benefit from it?
Anybody and I mean anybody can farm and unlock these maps and make enough gold doing so to afford a gl weap and once opened pretty much anything they need....as for drops maus has the best drops in game on top of gold loot in 394K points I've gotten an amazing amount of loot ...you literally just have to work for it..