Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I am concerned that gold loot may be crushing the game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmlty View Post
    PS. @hail have you even made it to maus 5-6 yet? Or do you only dislike gold loot because you the person who decided not to farm for the goal of 5-6 can't afford anything anymore?
    A little too far there. Dont start drama[/QUOTE]

The truth isn't drama buddy ...I've spent over 7m just awakening my items for more gold in maus and this person who won't even make the effort to reach the map is crying to basically make mine and everyone else who worked hard for our items effort mean nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post

The truth isn't drama buddy ...I've spent over 7m just awakening my items for more gold in maus and this person who won't even make the effort to reach the map is crying to basically make mine and everyone else who worked hard for our items effort mean nothing.
    Unlucky....

But really... I am so sorry, let me just throw away my chances of a Law degree so I can spend more time farming some pixels to make you happy. It may only cost me thousands in real life but at least I can be rich in-game. <3

I am sorry having a life and commitments is considered lazy these days..
    Last edited by Hail; 06-08-2017 at 10:13 AM.
    - (un) Retired -

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    Unlucky....

But really... I am so sorry, let me just throw away my chances of a Law degree so I can spend more time farming some pixels to make you happy. It may only cost me thousands in real life but at least I can be rich in-game. <3

I am sorry having a life and commitments is considered lazy these days..
    totally agree with this, not everyone can be a nolifer and even then if I played all day I don't wanna run the same map over and over and over just to unlock another map, thats a chore not a game. I just came back recently and since new expansion is coming @STS can we atleast have some kind of catchup via tokens or gold or something