Thread: Positive feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Positive feedback

These threads about how the game is dieing and getting ruined are only how a small portion of players feel. I will give my opinion of the game now.

This last expansion was my favorite. Yes the grind could get tedious but if you stuck with it at the end you where successful. I personally prefer knowing I would reach or achieve a goal by putting the work in. Depending on luck and rng just hurts. I lost count of the number of runs I made for anti gnome and banished pieces. If I knew I would loot them eventually I will stick with it. If you grind though to m6 you will at least make gold and be able to buy things. Also because it took so long to reach the end this update lasted a long time. People would be complaining again if you could blast through it in a month and have nothing to achieve.

Gold loot hasn't killed the economy yet. Prices have actually gone down on most items (jewels,locked crates, fangs,dragon teeth, all the sacks of coins, elixirs, crafting ingredients, legendary end game gear, etc). As always the most popular and powerful items are expensive. Talk to people that spent 100m on sns or nekro. More recently I remember when mythic glintstone gear was 10m. Also, my level 11 twink mage with no gold loot made 100k just running maps and selling a common artifact that he looted. He has the legendary gear you get free from leveling.

I enjoy the game and friends I've made while playing. Can't wait to see what the next expansion has to offer.
    Last edited by capeo; 06-10-2017 at 09:50 AM. Reason: A bit more clarity

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post: