Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Opinions on Gold Loot awakenings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Opinions on Gold Loot awakenings

I have already seen some threads about gold loot awakening and how this affects AL's economy but I dont see any reply from devs.
    In my opinion it brings destruction to economy.Everything is so op.
    And still a solution to this cant be given so easily.
    From the one side there are those who spent a lot of golds to get that gold loot awakening and from the other side those who cant buy what they desire for.
    At least stop making more and more items able to get gold loot.Who knows..maybe one day we will see vanities with gold loot too.
    My point:Stop this loot avalaible for more items.(Well only armor helmet and vanities left..so its kinda late) and restrict somehow that GOLD FARMING.
    Last edited by Nickleo; 06-09-2017 at 03:35 PM. Reason: more accurate title, less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

ive seen a thread got removed just because this guy share his opinion.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nickleo View Post
    I have already seen some threads about gold loot awakening and how this affacts AL's economy but I dont see any reply from devs.
    Isnt it really clear that it brings destruction to economy?Everything is so op.
    And still a solution to this cant be given so easily.
    From the one side there are those who spent a lot of golds to get that gold loot awakening and from the other side those who cant buy what they desire for leading them to even quitting the game.
    At least stop making more and more items able to get gold loot.Who knows..maybe one day we will see vanities with gold loot too.
    My point:Stop this loot avalaible for more items.(Well only armor helmet and vanities left..so its kinda late) and restrict somehow that GOLD FARMING.
    We're definitely watching these threads, as well as the gold flow into and out of the economy. The truth is much less drastic than some people have been hypothesizing. A healthy economy is in all of our bests interests, so rest assured we'll continue to keep an eye on it and take appropriate steps as necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakuuun View Post
    ive seen a thread got removed just because this guy share his opinion.
    No problem with people sharing their opinions. We do delete threads that are full of snark, or doom and gloom, or sweeping generalizations, or opinions stated as facts. Keep the feedback level and professional and we are all ears.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We're definitely watching these threads, as well as the gold flow into and out of the economy. The truth is much less drastic than some people have been hypothesizing. A healthy economy is in all of our bests interests, so rest assured we'll continue to keep an eye on it and take appropriate steps as necessary.

No problem with people sharing their opinions. We do delete threads that are full of snark, or doom and gloom, or sweeping generalizations, or opinions stated as facts. Keep the feedback level and professional and we are all ears.
    Justg pleas post the first reply on the others thread where people keep's on blaming gl for the price of awaking gem's pleaseeeeeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Cray armor as a vanity armor.

ELITE

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

All rare vanity atm price crazy lamp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

People did ask for a solution to help stop gold buying. STS gave two solutions. Gold loot and in game gold purchasing.

Be careful what you wish for I guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Thanks. -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Gold loot isn't a solution to RWT, ingame gold purchase is somewhat of a solution but is it a good enough one?

Gold loot was a solution for farming being lackluster.

It's been brought up by a lot of other veterans but here I am restating it. I hope next expansion just isn't about gold loot, mausoleums thing could be the gold drops. This way gold loot items don't devalue over night and its a viable solution to all the gold coming into the economy.

This inflation is more of a bane for merchers(who if I can be honest here have been involved in some illicit activities, I'm nott saying everyone who got hurt is involved in some shady deals but the bulk of RWTers are the ones who are sitting on a bulk of gold and this hurts them the most), who can't keep up with the inflation and how the value of gold is dropping so fast. The issue which most people bring up is how expensive most things are now, and this goes two ways. Everything is expensive so even a low leveled player farming locks is making a decent amount of gold, since locks are expensive but (and now here's the issue) the weapons and vanities that are super rare are going for exorbitant amounts. Some of the LBR vanities are being touted by merchers as having a value of max cash, the endgame weapons are going for such a huge chunk of cash. Now I don't really care for most LBR vanities and their cost, but however I do feel bad when I see the average player running mausoleum can't afford the basic necessities to run mausoleum.

TL;dr

Gold loot awakenings are hurting people, economy will survive. Some items have become so rare they are going for max cash/way too high priced. We don't need more awakenings, we need more gear and better things to farm.

A perfect example to incorporate farming now would be to have cryostar locks or dragon weapons drop from some maps. Preferably nott mausoleum, since we don't need another reason to run mausoleum. Arcane eggs etc are another untapped potentital to make farming fun without it all being about gold loot.
    Actually it is... If you think with a little bit of logic, increasing the amount of gold u can drop each map will make an inflation eventually.. this inflation Will lead to insane prices of items, Just because there aren't enough "rare" items for other players which want it aswell.. so ppl go overpay eachother.. anyway...

The gold loot causes an inflation as I said. Ppl will get a lot of gold so buying and selling gold is slowly getting worthless and the "value" of plat will rise... As you may have seen in merch chats, ppl are going lower and lower with the $/mil. So it definitily makes a big chance in buying/selling of gold. It will reduce because ppl farm gold more easy than it used to be ^-^

11. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Cut

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ok lemme start by I found these type of posts extremely exagerated, first the solution is not to NERF gold loot, because people has been expending good money on the gold loot ítems, so nerfed It will really make I a total wasted, secondly, things are not very expensives, VANITIES ARE, and not all of them, some gears like weapons are, (the gold loot mostly) but if you go back in past the weapon had same prices 4m, 5m, 3m, I remember mythic gun was 5m, and that season had no GOLD LOOT, armors? Heroics? Well all New stuff start by being expensives, So what you complein for? If there has always beeing expensives ítems, pets, weapons, vanities. There are crazy prices for some vanities, rare ones, people still buy, and in other hand some get lower prices, i've seen vanities from 3m to 1.5m cause no one bought, maybe gold loot has become a mania, but is a fun part of game, and is not exactly destrying economy.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zabaletajd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

please just remove mousoleum and bring back elite, mines and arena's etc they were the best times of my AL life, ive not tried mousoleum cuz i dont get to play much nowadays but people keep saying that mousoleum is just grinding so i wont be trying it soon, but i have hope in you sts and hope for the best of this game tysvm for running this very beautiful game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    please just remove mousoleum and bring back elite, mines and arena's etc they were the best times of my AL life, ive not tried mousoleum cuz i dont get to play much nowadays but people keep saying that mousoleum is just grinding so i wont be trying it soon, but i have hope in you sts and hope for the best of this game tysvm for running this very beautiful game.
    Translated I'm lazy and don't want to work for the goal of m5-6 so please remove it because it doesn't suit me screw everyone having fun in maus the old expansion that relied on ring were the best I love farming for a year to maybe make 2m ....
    If you're going to speak on something make sure you've at least tried it out buddy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Translated I'm lazy and don't want to work for the goal of m5-6 so please remove it because it doesn't suit me screw everyone having fun in maus the old expansion that relied on ring were the best I love farming for a year to maybe make 2m ....
    If you're going to speak on something make sure you've at least tried it out buddy
    given i dont get to play as much as you all do, its fair that AL back then suited me and why do you even actually bother to translate what i typed its best to mind everyone's own business as a wise man once said
    (not all targeted to anyone in person, ITS VERY CLEAR IN WHAT I TYPED

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    given i dont get to play as much as you all do, its fair that AL back then suited me and why do you even actually bother to translate what i typed its best to mind everyone's own business as a wise man once said
    (not all targeted to anyone in person, ITS VERY CLEAR IN WHAT I TYPED
    So because it doesn't benefit YOU screw everybody else they should just scrap the expansion ...SMH even if you don't have as much free time as others it does not mean that others aren't having a great time and that you aren't lazy ...even if you did five-ten grave runs a day since the start you could have already unlocked m5-6 ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

So because it doesn't benefit YOU screw everybody else they should just scrap the expansion ...SMH even if you don't have as much free time as others it does not mean that others aren't having a great time and that you aren't lazy ...even if you did five-ten grave runs a day since the start you could have already unlocked m5-6 ....
    Well first off please stay on topic,just because i wander off topic you dont have to come too with me.The aim of the thread is opinions on gold loot and why are you so bothered by me ,read my post again "its best to mind one's own business plus its not targeted to you so how come you still quoted the post.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

why are you so bothered by me ,read my post again "its best to mind one's own business plus its not targeted to you so how come you still quoted the post.[/QUOTE]

Lol

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Calm down, mauso will still be there for you and others once expansion comes, and shadowronn isn't saying that gold loot should be removed. I don't like mauso expansion, too boring and repetitive even if there is gold to be made.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acewasabi View Post
    Calm down, mauso will still be there for you and others once expansion comes, and shadowronn isn't saying that gold loot should be removed. I don't like mauso expansion, too boring and repetitive even if there is gold to be made.
    To be honest, I don't understand this. How are those elites or arenas or mines not too repetitive than mauso then? They are just as much repetitive as mauso if not more. Atleast mauso gives you a random map every time you enter while those elites or mines are just the same map over and over.