Thread: Saving pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Saving pvp

Hey guys,

I've noticed at lower levels pvp seems to be slowly dying, and I had This idea where there's a pvp map where there are default stats for each of the classes. This would increase the amount of players in pvp and also it would mean players would have to rely more on builds/combos. I understand that geared pvp players might not like this idea cuz it might reduce amount of players In rooms. But I posted this as more of a fun idea and to help make pvp great again.
    Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

No use when people don't know how to tank or play rog anymore in low lvls.

I heard dignity went 43. BYE BYE
    Paynalayze

MAGNUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

....what? rogue is the best class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lol dignity never went l43 We are just recruiting l43s now as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

In stead of that make that so that awaking stats do no apply in PvP bellow 41 or 51

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Sadly at low level rogues are tank, they do have high health and high damage.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Just make lower level pvp so unplayable that twinks have to either quit or come to end game. That way all pvp players will be at the correct level and it will become more active.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Just make lower level pvp so unplayable that twinks have to either quit or come to end game. That way all pvp players will be at the correct level and it will become more active.
    Why don't they just make restriction to enter PvP room instead? Only cap player that can enter PvP room?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    Why don't they just make restriction to enter PvP room instead? Only cap player that can enter PvP room?
    That would work too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    That's a dumb suggestion.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
    my entry is my signature!
    quileos: my guess is 1999

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quileos View Post
    That's a dumb suggestion.

Thanks for the input
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Pvp always make my friendlist online everyday..sadly now empty bcos this speed set...theres no fun anymore...RIP pvp
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslaughter View Post
    Pvp always make my friendlist online everyday..sadly now empty bcos this speed set...theres no fun anymore...RIP pvp
    They bring a non sense feature to PvP without trial period/beta tester version which is bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think default stat will save the twink pvp but think about this lol a common staff armor and wep rare pendant epic ring if u suggest that there is default stat so this item set is enough? To play pvp? but lets say theres a minimum stats to enter and if they enter the room their stats will be altered to this "default stats" this will do But... think about players who earned and spend their time playing this game just to afford best sets and best pets ...

But i suggest something that maybe or maybe not or can save the twinks
    Why not add a Pvp event or maybe make it permanent that only happens week before the month ends.
    For example.
    Leaderboard for the "Best Guild of the month"for lvl 9-11bracket 15-17bracket 12-14 bracket(this brackets are just examples)
    Every guild can participate and should win for example in 15-17 there will be a 3 set of wars
    Example: team A vs team B
    Team A&B should have 5 players of lvl15,16,17 total of 15 players
    And if Guild A beat Guild B in lvl 15 but Guild A beat Guild B in lvls 16 and 17 Guild A will be declared As the Leading team . But if the leading Guild is declared every guild has the right to declare a war againts them( lvl15-16 ) And if the leading Guild/champions failed to accept for 24 hrs or lose the battle the winning Guild will be the new leading Guild and after a week of battle The leading Guild will be declared the best guild of their bracket until the week before the month ends . And grant every guild member that is in the guild before and after the war a Title and Vanity(untradeable) with animation effect for example a cool circle around the character like arc rings or Arc wep procs but different so it will be unique.
    A week before the month ends every guild has the right to challenge the champs and Be the champion... if the current champion lost (i mean if at the end of the month someone defeat them and they did not redeem their title) vanity and titles will be taken from them And grant the new champs the title and vanity And if a member of the guild(champions) left. Their vanity and title will be taken from them..

1st Month every Guild can be the champion By having the most guildwar win by the end of the week ( they can create a dummy guild and win every time) But challenging a Guild has a price for example 100k?
    And the half of it(50k)Will be put as the Pot money and will be given to the Future champions.. But the guild who challenge the leading guild and win they can get a Good points for example
    Team A is leading with 10 points
    And Team B has 5 points
    Team B challenge team A and win they will get 5 points and team A will lose 5 points but if team A wins all the points of team B will be taken and they will start from the scratch again.
    (Only those who have atleast half points of the current point of the leading team has the right to challenge them (challenging the leading team is free but has a lot of risk ) example leading has 50 and the challenger has 30 if they win they get 25 if they lose all their points will be taken but the leading team can only get 5 points from the losing team.
    At the end of the week the guild that has most points will be declared as champions and will be granted some rewards
    The rewards are : Vanity with animation effects , Title , Gold (The half of All the Gold that is spent in All the guild wars including other teams tax will be given to the champs)

2nd month and so on..
    The week before the month ends is the week of challenging the champs .
    Challenging the champs will cost 100k
    If the Champs lose they can redeem their title before the month ends
    As i said earlier the champs cannot decline or reject other guilds challenge to them or if theg did not accept the challenge with in 24 hrs they will lose their title as champions and need to redeem it again .
    At the end of the month this will be the reward for the CHAMPIONS

GOLDS( half of the Money used as tax to challenge the Champions)
    VANITY
    TITLES

AND IF THE SAME GUILD IS RULING THE BRACKET FOR 6 MONTHS THEY WILL BE GRANTED A SPECIAL REWARD ( I CANT THINK OF WHAT REWARD IT IS)

thats my suggestion i know its hard to understand because im bad at explaining but i hope that someone wilk understand what my point is

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sdmanlapig; 06-14-2017 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

It should be a new pvp server along side with the main server , which 'll allow players to have an option to login regular or in pvp mode. While in pvp mode the player 'll have option to access the pvp server which has a new battle themed home base and MOBA style pvp maps including turrets in it. To make it skill based pvp no extra stats and buffs of house loctions , speed set bonuses 'll be allowed. Hope it helps.

my entry is my signature!
    quileos: my guess is 1999