Thread: Armor awakenings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I'm also against awakening, but it's as it is now, the problem does not lay with armor awakening, because that makes pvp at a lower lvl no endgame comparison. The real problem lies with the high statistics of damage because that Makes this whole change on low lvl pvp armor awakening needs to stay and better damage can be reduced by 25% what is better than what it is now i speak of experience armor awakening must stay the heroic pets does make low lvl pvp better because the eye and para gems will be slowly replacing there are so much new builds that you can make with heroic pets It's just the high dmg that causes this problem with several lower lvl brackets, just as example lvl 16 arcane weapons give too much dmg. Frankly, i would not agree with the lvl 16 arcane weapons if the damage was not so high.

You can add a lot of theory if you want to do low lvl pvp. It has a dept point that makes it very interesting if damage is reduced by 25% it will be more in balance. Do not say that many people play lvl 1 pvp because of awaken armor it's not a pvp bracket. You can not even add one skill point if you sacrifice lvl 7, 10 lvl 11, 14 and lvl 15, 17 for lvl 1 that is more players than lvl 1 together.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ipooponfifteens For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipooponfifteens View Post
    I'm also against awakening, but it's as it is now, the problem does not lay with armor awakening, because that makes pvp at a lower lvl no endgame comparison. The real problem lies with the high statistics of damage because that Makes this whole change on low lvl pvp armor awakening needs to stay and better damage can be reduced by 25% what is better than what it is now i speak of experience armor awakening must stay the heroic pets does make low lvl pvp better because the eye and para gems will be slowly replacing there are so much new builds that you can make with heroic pets It's just the high dmg that causes this problem with several lower lvl brackets, just as example lvl 16 arcane weapons give too much dmg. Frankly, i would not agree with the lvl 16 arcane weapons if the damage was not so high.

You can add a lot of theory if you want to do low lvl pvp. It has a dept point that makes it very interesting if damage is reduced by 25% it will be more in balance. Do not say that many people play lvl 1 pvp because of awaken armor it's not a pvp bracket. You can not even add one skill point if you sacrifice lvl 7, 10 lvl 11, 14 and lvl 15, 17 for lvl 1 that is more players than lvl 1 together.
    Well spoken.. you're right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i ment low lvl , 1touch kill

i should have said 1-9 i dont know anything about those brackets