Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
Lmk forever doe!
Good to see ya, I'm over in al nao
Cheers man
Quote Originally Posted by Caiahar View Post
Sup dudes, I had a fleeting thought about this game the other day and had a huge nostalgic episode of all the times I've played this, so decided to check on the forums. I think I went by Shadowstar before?
Surprised expansions are ongoing, though I feel PL essentially died long ago when AL came out. Not sure if many people I know are still playing, but I've seen some of you around. Been a few years since I last played. I have many other games I play, mostly on my PC, and I still have school for the future. Just turned 16 last month, but summer's here, which is nice

Also, lmk. I'm surprised I still remember that.

hi sue
Quote Originally Posted by Reunegade View Post
hey shadow's tar

lmk
Quote Originally Posted by The Happiness View Post
Hello hello - from one stranger to another. Good to see you Shadow. Glad life is treating you well!
Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
Hey happy! Glad to see you stop by here! You are greatly missed here and in game and I'm sure others miss you aswell.

Now someone get extreme (cris) so we have the squad back lol.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Heyaaa, I decided to pop-in after a while. I'm glad to see some familiar faces still around. Opening these threads really brought up all the memories. I miss talking to you guys, we should meet up in game and catch up. Cheers!