Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Default Gg VS Gf

Quote Originally Posted by Mennddoza View Post
    Say what you want or say nothing at all. None of it technically matters. U win or lose. I ranted about gf when I was like 14 back in 2010. I look back and think, wow what a little pos I was to think I could convince poeple to change the way they think through words over a discussion page. Lololol shout out to all the quiet pvpers, y'all wise af.
    Thank you for your input. This post is merely to provide insight on a problem in current day in PL and is also presented with a solution. Everyone has free will to think the way they do, not here to convince people. Personally I thought I was big bad *** at 14 but, guess we all have different perceptions about our selfs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SillyJuan View Post
    Thank you for your input. This post is merely to provide insight on a problem in current day in PL and is also presented with a solution. Everyone has free will to think the way they do, not here to convince people. Personally I thought I was big bad *** at 14 but, guess we all have different perceptions about our selfs. Shout out to those people who are still passionate about PL, y'all cool asf