Thread: "Secret" Labs -- some pirates don't count?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default "Secret" Labs -- some pirates don't count?

It's pretty much a moot issue since the promotion is almost over, but in case something like this is reused for a quest... Was running through Red Sun working on the quest. Was in the middle of doing the secret labs level and noticed that none of the pirates after Red Beard's escape counted towards the total. ETA: Correction--it appears to just be the pirates that come from the portal next to the anti-toxin room that don't count. I would've checked further, but I paused to write this and got disconnected. Lol! I didn't depend on the on-screen counter in case that was the issue, but checked my quest log after each kill--didn't count.

I'll give it another run and see if it repeats or how far the moratorium on pirates extends past Red Beard. After running it, it appears that most, if not all, the pirates right after Red Beard count, but the portal guys do not.
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 10-16-2011 at 11:47 AM.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm