Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A way to make arcane legends the best of the best :) plz read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default A way to make arcane legends the best of the best :) plz read

Hi guys I hope you all have great time
    I'm posting this thread guys in hope it become real , arcane legends is my best game I play it a lot but here is other players that make it not a good game and make others quit game for an example I gave my gear on trust to someone and he scammed me that gear was worth over 30m gold wich was a sad thing to me so players like that guy should be banned and the guy who was scammed should get his gear back so what I'm saying is I know sts trying the best but it easy to solve this problem...... I'm ready to work for sts for cases like that I don't wanna get paid I don't want any thing I just wanna help those who lost things like I did cuz it's no easy to lose the gear you worked for, so I can work and play the game in same time space times studios I'm asking you to help me help every one lost they gear to make the game clean and make it so fun I'll promise you if you do what I'm saying you will see a big game change and I can help with it I play the game since 2013 I love this game so much my ign is Mohok .
    Last edited by Mohok; 06-14-2017 at 08:32 PM.
    GOT LOYALTY , GOT ROYALTY IN MY DNA .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mohok View Post
    Hi guys I hope you all have great time
    I'm posting this thread guys in hope it become real , arcane legends is my best game I play it a lot but here is other players that make it not a good game and make others quit game for an example I gave my gear on trust to someone and he scammed me that gear was worth over 30m gold wich was a sad thing to me so players like that guy should be banned and the guy who was scammed should get his gear back so what I'm saying is I know sts trying the best but it easy to solve this problem...... I'm ready to work for sts for cases like that I don't wanna get paid I don't want any thing I just wanna help those who lost things like I did cuz it's no easy to lose the gear you worked for, so I can work and play the game in same time space times studios I'm asking you to help me help every one lost they gear to make the game clean and make it so fun I'll promise you if you do what I'm saying you will see a big game change and I can help with it I play the game since 2013 I love this game so much my ign is Mohok .
    I know that you are trying to help which im sure they understand but the problem is it is very hard to tell if someone is a scammer or not if you look at it in an objective perspective.

STS would ban people if the person who got scammed had to prove, but since no one is crazy enough to record ever single of the transactions in game, it suddenly become very difficult to decide whether a guy should get the item from another person, and you end up in those cases where one of them are good at talking about the problem while the other one is not. there is just too many things to account for when you decide to force a player to give another player an item.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to leslietheone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I already have a way to fix that too bro don't worry I just need sts to contact me I swear the game will have 0 scammers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Just remove trade system, trust me no scammer or gold seller will walk around anymore. Auction will be the only one place to buy and sell.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Horme For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Gold seller can use auction to make the transactions unfortunately.

Then you alienate players who like to literally trade item for item :/

Sorry for your loss but i go by the rule" if you borrow, only borrow to person you know in real life and can find and collect if need be"

Or "only borrow what you are prepared to lose".

Never been scammed that way, although im sure some people may have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

for an example I gave my gear on trust to someone and he scammed me .
    U say it here, you GAVE your gear. I dont get it (maybe its me) but some ppl give away gear worth over 30m to people they call "friends" but dont know at all, i would never give my gear to others, even if i trust them.
    Maybe the solution to arlor without scamming is if everyone thinks before the give their stuff away and pay attention in trade windows..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Agirlnamedbob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

It's better to play save than being afraid it will be good to trust friends not to be afraid of them and it's time to clean those who wants to just steal others stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

It's better to play save than being afraid it will be good to trust friends not to be afraid of them and it's time to clean those who wants to just steal others stuff
    Agree on that, but sts made the trade system so that if u pay attention u cant be scammed. Also giving items is ur own responsibility, u know that the person u give it to can dissapear with your items, even if it is a friend.
    If u keep that in mind u wont get scammed and dont need to come up with ideas to ban scammers or prevent them from scamming.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agirlnamedbob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Nabhok you know me since you started this game and you didn't even give me a eenie meenie tinee arc ring when I asked, who tf you gave 30m worth stuff to??

IGN: Bobbysun( just so that you know it's me nabhok)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

On a more serious note, it's your fault to lend someone your items without taking any kind of insurance from them. I always take gold or items of similar worth if I lend any item. Stop yourself from getting scammed in the first place then you don't need any kind of ideas to ban them.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to saik1993 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

I already have a way to fix that too bro don't worry I just need sts to contact me I swear the game will have 0 scammers
    Scammers have to be in the system, without any fear a game is nothing tho...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    Just remove trade system, trust me no scammer or gold seller will walk around anymore. Auction will be the only one place to buy and sell.
    Lol... So how are ppl supposed to merch then? AL Traders Market will also die.. it's like you're removing eBay and such things for real World LOL.. And tho still, platfarm and gold buy/sell Will still exists.

Ppl will list An item very pricey, the gold buyer buys the item and pays the seller.

To make it short, your idea makes no sense.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Lol... So how are ppl supposed to merch then? AL Traders Market will also die.. it's like you're removing eBay and such things for real World LOL.. And tho still, platfarm and gold buy/sell Will still exists.

Ppl will list An item very pricey, the gold buyer buys the item and pays the seller.

To make it short, your idea makes no sense.
    How about both (auction and trade) get removed? The game that I currently playing has no such trade or auction system, and the access to premium currency isn't limited (platinum in this game), they are achievable via daily quest or offer. I haven't heard peoples whining about scam or anything else related to it. Actually, why don't they just make such selling gold be legal, It is happened and only few unlucky peoples that got banned. In my country, the gold seller even own over gold cap which is crazy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

How about both (auction and trade) get removed? The game that I currently playing has no such trade or auction system, and the access to premium currency isn't limited (platinum in this game), they are achievable via daily quest or offer. I haven't heard peoples whining about scam or anything else related to it. Actually, why don't they just make such selling gold be legal, It is happened and only few unlucky peoples that got banned. In my country, the gold seller even own over gold cap which is crazy.
    That's actually the worst thing I've heard by far "Removing the auc and trade system"

It actually means, players can't achieve pets, APs, or awake their weapons (good), because they are F2P????

Meh that makes no sense lol.. better think before you setup such things, it would be horrible for everyone

And about the scamming part.. getting scammed is by ur own stupidity. Everything is pixel here, you can't trust any.. it's all Just a game, nothing is real xD

You can't know the thoughts of a player behind a screen at the other side of the world...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

How about both (auction and trade) get removed? ............ Actually, why don't they just make such selling gold be legal, It is happened and only few unlucky peoples that got banned. In my country, the gold seller even own over gold cap which is crazy.
    Lol, what attracts players to arcane lgends then? To be just like another game? Auto attacks (--- boring... dismantle items for indredients to make something else to improve a looted weap (--- boring. Nothing wrong with earning more gold than gold cap maybe sts should increase it to 199m The auction and trade windows are fine.

To the OP:......People get scammed by gifting players their item(s). If you cant afford to replace the items given, insist in a security deposit of what the item is worth. Players get scammed by not paying attention.

Yes, I allowed myself to get scammed, by not being fully awake, and not thoruoughy reading item description.
    Last edited by Avaree; 06-15-2017 at 05:39 AM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Know how ya fell got scammed by my so called friend Fri.Kinda also feel sts should have an in game social worker imaging that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leslietheone View Post
    I know that you are trying to help which im sure they understand but the problem is it is very hard to tell if someone is a scammer or not if you look at it in an objective perspective.

STS would ban people if the person who got scammed had to prove, but since no one is crazy enough to record ever single of the transactions in game, it suddenly become very difficult to decide whether a guy should get the item from another person, and you end up in those cases where one of them are good at talking about the problem while the other one is not. there is just too many things to account for when you decide to force a player to give another player an item.
    I just read this!!!.So a ss of him saying why he scamed me would get me my item back and get him banned!!!? Cause I have on that a friend took when she asked him why he scamed me BTW its the most funniest reason ever I couldn't stop laughing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    .... Nothing wrong with earning more gold than gold cap maybe sts should increase it to 199m ....
    I'm talking about gold seller who stock/buy gold in massive amount over gold cap, increasing to 199m would make them even more happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saik1993 View Post
    Nabhok you know me since you started this game and you didn't even give me a eenie meenie tinee arc ring when I asked, who tf you gave 30m worth stuff to??

IGN: Bobbysun( just so that you know it's me nabhok)
    The one who scammed me bro was a guild mamber and a close person to me in the game .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I'm talking about gold seller who stock/buy gold in massive amount over gold cap, increasing to 199m would make them even more happy.
    Now they stash it over several charcters, wont make any difference if they incrase the cap