Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A way to make arcane legends the best of the best :) plz read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Lol, what attracts players to arcane lgends then? To be just like another game? Auto attacks (--- boring... dismantle items for indredients to make something else to improve a looted weap (--- boring. Nothing wrong with earning more gold than gold cap maybe sts should increase it to 199m The auction and trade windows are fine.

To the OP:......People get scammed by gifting players their item(s). If you cant afford to replace the items given, insist in a security deposit of what the item is worth. Players get scammed by not paying attention.

Yes, I allowed myself to get scammed, by not being fully awake, and not thoruoughy reading item description.
    It's not that I can't afford the gear..... I can buy new one , it's about kicking those scammers out of game make the game better place to play and give the gear back to who scammed , you know not only scam is the problem cu there is players lend other players gear and than that player get banned ! Not a scam see , those also need to be helped cuz many and many of them left game , we don't wanna lose friends cuz of scammers and banned we want them to be helped , I already have a system that can make that happen I need any of the devs to contact me and I'll send it to them .
    GOT LOYALTY , GOT ROYALTY IN MY DNA .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mohok View Post
    The one who scammed me bro was a guild mamber and a close person to me in the game .
    As I said, it's a game, nothing is real, all is fake. You can't see a person behind the screen, nor his thoughts.

Better just borrow your stuffs and see it like a lesson. Eventually getting scammed is your own stupidity.

Tho you can't even call it scamming, since you "gifted" it, it's not called "gift" for no reason. Anyway, scaing is thru a trade window, for example changing the gold price from 100k to 10k. Or things such as those Power seal sellers, that's scamming.

You can't get scammed by gifting. XD

Anyway gf and gg, get an arguement for it @.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    As I said, it's a game, nothing is real, all is fake. You can't see a person behind the screen, nor his thoughts.

Better just borrow your stuffs and see it like a lesson. Eventually getting scammed is your own stupidity.

Tho you can't even call it scamming, since you "gifted" it, it's not called "gift" for no reason. Anyway, scaing is thru a trade window, for example changing the gold price from 100k to 10k. Or things such as those Power seal sellers, that's scamming.

You can't get scammed by gifting. XD

Anyway gf and gg, get an arguement for it @.@
    A guy or a girl who u knew for over a year ask u to see you're gears on them and ask u to give it to them and when u give they run away that's not a scam ! What yup I saying is just let scammers scam and get rich by stealing others hard job that game we pay real money on not fake money as u said ! So don't till me that's not a scam and I already said I love this game and I wanna make it better and better 2 days only if what I'm thinking of work there will be 0 scammers in the game .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

A guy or a girl who u knew for over a year ask u to see you're gears on them and ask u to give it to them and when u give they run away that's not a scam ! What yup I saying is just let scammers scam and get rich by stealing others hard job that game we pay real money on not fake money as u said ! So don't till me that's not a scam and I already said I love this game and I wanna make it better and better 2 days only if what I'm thinking of work there will be 0 scammers in the game .
    The things I've said above are 100% true. Running away with someone else his gear isn't scamming at all since you gifted it. Go google the definition of scamming. =)..

I'll give u a link, http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html

Nothing about that "gifting" is scamming, it's just a quick way to earn profit fast aka cheating.

It's so true e.e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    Now they stash it over several charcters, wont make any difference if they incrase the cap
    The things I've said above are 100% true. Running away with someone else his gear isn't scamming at all since you gifted it. Go google the definition of scamming. =)..

I'll give u a link, http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html

Nothing about that "gifting" is scamming, it's just a quick way to earn profit fast aka cheating.

It's so true e.e
    I'm trying to clean game of scammers and u don't want me to ! Why what are u hiding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

I'm trying to clean game of scammers and u don't want me to ! Why what are u hiding
    I hide nothing, I've been scammed serveral times, and lost more than you did atm... Nothing to hide about lol..

Anyway without the fear of being scammed there is no joy of the game and the game will be bored.

You can't kill a whole community of scammers lol, that's just impossible.

May be y'all see "gifting" as scamming. (So do I) but it's not scamming. Otherwise the button would be called "Lend" or "Borrow" and not "Gift". As I said Read about the definition of scamming. Link: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html

It's simply a business, and since you "gifted" someone your items, you're basically not allowed to call him/her a scammer.

Whether there is no fear, there is also no joy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I hide nothing, I've been scammed serveral times, and lost more than you did atm... Nothing to hide about lol..

Anyway without the fear of being scammed there is no joy of the game and the game will be bored.

You can't kill a whole community of scammers lol, that's just impossible.

May be y'all see "gifting" as scamming. (So do I) but it's not scamming. Otherwise the button would be called "Lend" or "Borrow" and not "Gift". As I said Read about the definition of scamming. Link: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html

It's simply a business, and since you "gifted" someone your items, you're basically not allowed to call him/her a scammer.

Whether there is no fear, there is also no joy.
    So you have fun when u get scammed ? You play to get scammed ? You have fun when you're friends get scammed ? You have fun when other players lose what they work for and leave game ? Or you saying scamming is fun ! -_- and yes I kill make scam 0 in the game and very fast also just I hope sts try me .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Just dont lend the stuff you dont want to lose, it cant be more simple!!! no need of any other system!! ive never been scam since i play because i understand perfectly that if i give/lend my gear i may lose that gear!
    so -1 to your idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

So you have fun when u get scammed ? You play to get scammed ? You have fun when you're friends get scammed ? You have fun when other players lose what they work for and leave game ? Or you saying scamming is fun ! -_- and yes I kill make scam 0 in the game and very fast also just I hope sts try me .
    I don't play to get scammed, and yes it's peoples own stupidity that they get scammed. As I said for the 100'rd time, you can't trust anyone.

If you wouldn't be scammed you wouldn't even bother do you? You just made this ridiculous thread because you got scammed.. lmao sad..

If you didn't got scammed you wouldn't even give a f*** about it.

And yes, sometimes I laugh when players get scammed, some even deserve to get scammed.

I may get a forum ban for another week for those comments, but it's simply the truth.. and since the world is free to speak (as long as it's not racism, harrasing or treathning) I can actually say about whatever I think =).

So the answer on your questions:

-"Do you had fun when you got scammed?"
    Yes I had, I was thinking about how stupid I could be to get scammed

-"You play to get scammed?"
    No I don't, none does right?

-"You have fun when your friends het scammed?"
    Sometimes, depends who got scammed. If I warned that person 100 times before that he/she shouldn't share the gear with that person, then yes I do have fun

-"You have fun when other players lose what they work for and leave game?"
    Well.. I basically don't care about that, because if you or me or whoever leaves the game.. in like 1-2months 95% of your "Friends" already have forgotten that you existed. Ans by "Hard work" you mean buying plats, popping locks and try ur luck? If so gg yourself "hard work" lmfao.

It's peoples own decision to leave the game. When I got scammed I seen it from the bright side, seen it like a lesson which you never forget.

Maybe you should aswell

Any more questions sir? I need breaks aswell during studying for my exams, so I'm open for questions.

runagainofficail@gmail.com
    YouTube: Runagain
    Ign('s): Runagain
    Number: I'm not gonna give you :*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Just dont lend the stuff you dont want to lose, it cant be more simple!!! no need of any other system!! ive never been scam since i play because i understand perfectly that if i give/lend my gear i may lose that gear!
    so -1 to your idea
    You being not scammed don't mean we should not help others that's 1 and 2 what will u lose if I take all scammers out are u afraid that you are one of the players will get banned ?if not than don't say -1 for you're idea I give -1 fore you're brain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

You being not scammed don't mean we should not help others that's 1 and 2 what will u lose if I take all scammers out are u afraid that you are one of the players will get banned ?if not than don't say -1 for you're idea I give -1 fore you're brain
    And I give -1 for your grammar.

(I won't say mine is the best you've ever seen.. but lmao)

#bluematters

12. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I don't play to get scammed, and yes it's peoples own stupidity that they get scammed. As I said for the 100'rd time, you can't trust anyone.

If you wouldn't be scammed you wouldn't even bother do you? You just made this ridiculous thread because you got scammed.. lmao sad
    If you didn't got scammed you wouldn't even give a f*** about it.

And yes, sometimes I laugh when players get scammed, some even deserve to get scammed.

I may get a forum ban for another week for those comments, but it's simply the truth.. and since the world is free to speak (as long as it's not racism, harrasing or treathning) I can actually say about whatever I think =).

So the answer on your questions:

-"Do you had fun when you got scammed?"
    Yes I had, I was thinking about how stupid I could be to get scammed

-"You play to get scammed?"
    No I don't, none does right?

-"You have fun when your friends het scammed?"
    Sometimes, depends who got scammed. If I warned that person 100 times before that he/she shouldn't share the gear with that person, then yes I do have fun

-"You have fun when other players lose what they work for and leave game?"
    Well.. I basically don't care about that, because if you or me or whoever leaves the game.. in like 1-2months 95% of your "Friends" already have forgotten that you existed. Ans by "Hard work" you mean buying plats, popping locks and try ur luck? If so gg yourself "hard work" lmfao.

It's peoples own decision to leave the game. When I got scammed I seen it from the bright side, seen it like a lesson which you never forget.

Maybe you should aswell

Any more questions sir? I need breaks aswell during studying for my exams, so I'm open for questions.

runagainofficail@gmail.com
    YouTube: Runagain
    Ign('s): Runagain
    Number: I'm not gonna give you :*
    Players like you should be #1 on the ban list cuz you are selfish and you don't think of any thing but yore self and as I said what will hurt u if I removed all scammers ! Are u afraid to be one of them or something ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Turning into drama XD, someone will close this soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sts should help about that agree with mohok if we gave a ss and our conversation that can let sts watch if we get scammed ! Why they not band the scammer ?
    Sts banded my friend while he using my gear and I can't get my gear back ?
    Why sts won't help too about that ? While they can do help me I talked w them and my friend who get band talk with them about my gear !
    Isn't scam from person but it's sts band him ...
    SO Fair to get my gear back at least I lost much to make my gear ..
    Any way Ty mohok bro

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Eye lora For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    Turning into drama XD, someone will close this soon.
    Ikrrr, but it was fun tho :P, for those who read it xd
    Players like you should be #1 on the ban list cuz you are selfish and you don't think of any thing but yore self and as I said what will hurt u if I removed all scammers ! Are u afraid to be one of them or something ?
    Wew, players like me should be on #1 banlist? O.O, I'm sorry to say, but everything I said was pure truth lol. You can't ban me for saying the truth and my oppinion. And nah I'm not afraid for getting banned, since I'm a legit and fair player there is no reason to ban me.

And tho, when scammers get banned you'll see a big difference between rich and poor, even more than already is.

Scammers pretty keep the difference between rich and poor stable.

They scam the items and sell it cheap. So other merchers can buy it for cheap and make gold.

Basic knowledge..

And pls, don't accuse me for something which I've never done. Thanks in advance!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

it would be nice if sts add new option for borrowing items in a periode of time, when periode expired, the items should automatically given back to the owner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

This is all very simple,

1. Never ever give someone your email and or password.

2. Do not share your account.

3. Trust no one, pay attention

If you follow these rules you will not be scammed unless you allow yourself to.
    Pay attention in trade window and auction, and don't lend items that you are not willing to lose.

The more time Sts has to spend "helping" victims of a scam the less time they can make the game content better.
    Just use common sense, period.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    Know how ya fell got scammed by my so called friend Fri.Kinda also feel sts should have an in game social worker imaging that
    That guy has a spectral golem vanity and he scammed a meesly speed set?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

If we ever make another MMO we shouldn't let players Trade.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    If we ever make another MMO we shouldn't let players Trade.
    Lol! Yeah that would help the scamming issues.