Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A way to make arcane legends the best of the best :) plz read

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Nabhok you know me since you started this game and you didn't even give me a eenie meenie tinee arc ring when I asked, who tf you gave 30m worth stuff to??

IGN: Bobbysun( just so that you know it's me nabhok)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saik1993 View Post
    Nabhok you know me since you started this game and you didn't even give me a eenie meenie tinee arc ring when I asked, who tf you gave 30m worth stuff to??

IGN: Bobbysun( just so that you know it's me nabhok)
    The one who scammed me bro was a guild mamber and a close person to me in the game .
    GOT LOYALTY , GOT ROYALTY IN MY DNA .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mohok View Post
    The one who scammed me bro was a guild mamber and a close person to me in the game .
    As I said, it's a game, nothing is real, all is fake. You can't see a person behind the screen, nor his thoughts.

Better just borrow your stuffs and see it like a lesson. Eventually getting scammed is your own stupidity.

Tho you can't even call it scamming, since you "gifted" it, it's not called "gift" for no reason. Anyway, scaing is thru a trade window, for example changing the gold price from 100k to 10k. Or things such as those Power seal sellers, that's scamming.

You can't get scammed by gifting. XD

Anyway gf and gg, get an arguement for it @.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    As I said, it's a game, nothing is real, all is fake. You can't see a person behind the screen, nor his thoughts.

Better just borrow your stuffs and see it like a lesson. Eventually getting scammed is your own stupidity.

Tho you can't even call it scamming, since you "gifted" it, it's not called "gift" for no reason. Anyway, scaing is thru a trade window, for example changing the gold price from 100k to 10k. Or things such as those Power seal sellers, that's scamming.

You can't get scammed by gifting. XD

Anyway gf and gg, get an arguement for it @.@
    A guy or a girl who u knew for over a year ask u to see you're gears on them and ask u to give it to them and when u give they run away that's not a scam ! What yup I saying is just let scammers scam and get rich by stealing others hard job that game we pay real money on not fake money as u said ! So don't till me that's not a scam and I already said I love this game and I wanna make it better and better 2 days only if what I'm thinking of work there will be 0 scammers in the game .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

A guy or a girl who u knew for over a year ask u to see you're gears on them and ask u to give it to them and when u give they run away that's not a scam ! What yup I saying is just let scammers scam and get rich by stealing others hard job that game we pay real money on not fake money as u said ! So don't till me that's not a scam and I already said I love this game and I wanna make it better and better 2 days only if what I'm thinking of work there will be 0 scammers in the game .
    The things I've said above are 100% true. Running away with someone else his gear isn't scamming at all since you gifted it. Go google the definition of scamming. =)..

I'll give u a link, http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html

Nothing about that "gifting" is scamming, it's just a quick way to earn profit fast aka cheating.

It's so true e.e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    Now they stash it over several charcters, wont make any difference if they incrase the cap
    Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    The things I've said above are 100% true. Running away with someone else his gear isn't scamming at all since you gifted it. Go google the definition of scamming. =)..

I'll give u a link, http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html

Nothing about that "gifting" is scamming, it's just a quick way to earn profit fast aka cheating.

It's so true e.e
    I'm trying to clean game of scammers and u don't want me to ! Why what are u hiding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

I'm trying to clean game of scammers and u don't want me to ! Why what are u hiding
    I hide nothing, I've been scammed serveral times, and lost more than you did atm... Nothing to hide about lol..

Anyway without the fear of being scammed there is no joy of the game and the game will be bored.

You can't kill a whole community of scammers lol, that's just impossible.

May be y'all see "gifting" as scamming. (So do I) but it's not scamming. Otherwise the button would be called "Lend" or "Borrow" and not "Gift". As I said Read about the definition of scamming. Link: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html

It's simply a business, and since you "gifted" someone your items, you're basically not allowed to call him/her a scammer.

Whether there is no fear, there is also no joy.