Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: another one smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default another one smh

hello arlorians, im posting these ss again becuz this way i get the devs attention like the last time and justg replied to my last discrimination thread and the discriminators were banned and i must thank sts for that but again it has started with new ppl, all i said to the guy was "ignored cuz u have no life" and this is what he staarted saying to me and he even told others to spam it.Name:  5130.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  26.4 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Name:  sss.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  25.9 KB

They were spamming "blalallaalal" all the time in expedition camp so i said "can yuh stop spams" and flesh replied "st*u" so i replied "Ignored cuz you have no life" then he told his friends to spam me this now. when i said i will ss and send to sts he boldly said "sts cant do Sh!ts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Put them all on ignore list on your previous thread i was to late, the same guy i saw in your pic asked me if i was "x" i told him i was not, never seen that name and never had it, then he started to adress me as a scammer because i would have borrowed 11m from him.. he kept talking and talking and it went the same way that it went with you, just ignore them like i did.. then eventually it will stop

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

It always takes two to tango. Treat others nicely and you may not have these issues.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: