Thread: where do i level?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Default where do i level?

Hey guys. Suppose I would want to come back to PL and level up. I'm level 75 right now. Where do I level at? I looked at my map and saw a place that was for levels 85-100 and some caves that were up to 77. where do i level from 75-85?

Also, is it even possible to level? Can I find a team or am I too late (I don't do thrashers)?

Edit: I meant to post this in PL forums. Sorry, I'm a noob Been away too long.
    Last edited by wvhills; 06-16-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

i think you posted on the wrong Forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

yes, that's why i wrote "I meant to post this in PL forums. Sorry, I'm a noob Been away too long."
    Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Bahahaha. Gimme advice too! I'm L70 and 69, in case I want to level haha.

PS: Somebody should move this to PL General Discussion lol.

Star light, star bright...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

i've spent all afternoon trying to rush people in pvp but can't find a game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Yeah im only 67 there, need to hit 100 eventually xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Level in oktal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Borrow LAT'KO/Peri'winkle/Dev Dragon/Psy.ko (pet) from a friend or buy one from cs. This pet allows you to use the portal in Ok'tal town to enter Warlord's Prison. It also gives you insane stat increases in PvE maps. Level from 75-85 using this map. You'll be 85 relatively quickly because the boss drops up to 20k xp orbs and you're guaranteed a drop.

After getting to 85, grab the quest from Riksa in town that tells you to kill Ok'tal Rax 25 times in Planet Ok'tal. Use the other portal in town and kill him 25 times. Once done, grab the next quest which allows you to enter the new map Ok'tal Basin. Keep following the quest chain and level in Basin until at least level 90. The boss drops up to 20k xp orbs, although the drop rate is lower than Warlord's Prison. You're not guaranteed an orb drop like previous maps. Do the 50, 100, 150, and 200 quests. The 50, 100, and 150 quests can be completed with ease on Ok'tal Basin or Ok'tal Bayou. It's best to complete the 200 quest in Ok'tal Bog because the drop rate for this quest seems much lower on the other maps. Keep in mind that you cannot get the 150 quest until you are level 90 and the 200 quest until you are level 95.

Once you're done with the 200 quest and at least level 95, you can enter the new set of maps in Asylum Earth. Use the first map to complete the new 100 quest and to level the rest of the way to 100 relatively quickly. The boss drops a guaranteed xp orb on these maps. This part will probably take 90 mins - 4 hours depending on your luck.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Side not if you don't have money or friend that can let you use a pet, just run pyramide starship map

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nozenn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Thanks for the advice. The portal in shadow cave won't let me in ok'tal town. It says I need to be level 80. I guess I will try to get to 80 then look for the pets! Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

You just need to equip a pet to get in if you're lower than 80.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm a little late here, but I believe the town has opened up to people below level 80 now. If not, you can get in by clearing a Zone Rift. Zone Rifts appear randomly throughout ANY PvE map in the game, I've had them open up in Forest Haven even. Once you enter the Zone Rift, clear it. The boss at the end can be quite challenging so make sure you enter with a strong group, as people cannot be invited to a Zone Rift. Once cleared, select the option to return to town, this will take you to the Ok'Tal town. From here you can purchase a pet with platinum from the "Beast Master", or simply peruse the rest of the facilities located in Ok'Tal. The pets from the Beast Master are 400 plat, 800 plat, and 1600 plat. I recommend purchasing Peri for 800, whom can be sold/traded easily for the same value as Lat.ko (Lat.ko costs 1600 plat). If you purchase a pet for 400 plat, sell it and work your way up to either Lat.ko or Peri.Winkle. Either will get the job done, though Lat.ko offers +2K damage and armour as opposed to Peri.Winkle's +1K damage and armour. Keep in mind that pets also act as all-access passes to many areas inaccessible at lower levels. Hope that helps!

Cheers.
    Last edited by IGIVENOMERCY; 06-20-2017 at 02:02 PM.
    PL
    IGN: Lumoria

16. The Following User Says Thank You to IGIVENOMERCY For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGIVENOMERCY View Post
    I'm a little late here, but I believe the town has opened up to people below level 80 now. If not, you can get in by clearing a Zone Rift. Zone Rifts appear randomly throughout ANY PvE map in the game, I've had them open up in Forest Haven even. Once you enter the Zone Rift, clear it. The boss at the end can be quite challenging so make sure you enter with a strong group, as people cannot be invited to a Zone Rift. Once cleared, select the option to return to town, this will take you to the Ok'Tal town. From here you can purchase a pet with platinum from the "Beast Master", or simply peruse the rest of the facilities located in Ok'Tal. The pets from the Beast Master are 400 plat, 800 plat, and 1600 plat. I recommend purchasing Peri for 800, whom can be sold/traded easily for the same value as Lat.ko (Lat.ko costs 1600 plat). If you purchase a pet for 400 plat, sell it and work your way up to either Lat.ko or Peri.Winkle. Either will get the job done, though Lat.ko offers +2K damage and armour as opposed to Peri.Winkle's +1K damage and armour. Keep in mind that pets also act as all-access passes to many areas inaccessible at lower levels. Hope that helps!

Cheers.
    Thanks! I discovered how to get into the town before Ok'tol but can't complete it by myself. I had hoped to make a comeback but I think i waited too late. This is all too complicated for a causal player. I had forgotten why I had initially quit-- the necessity of purchasing thrashers. The only way I can get to 100 is to buy elixirs and I'm not willing to do that. If I had gotten here sooner maybe I could have leveled up with groups but I missed the rush and no one is playing now.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    Thanks! I discovered how to get into the town before Ok'tol but can't complete it by myself. I had hoped to make a comeback but I think i waited too late. This is all too complicated for a causal player. I had forgotten why I had initially quit-- the necessity of purchasing thrashers. The only way I can get to 100 is to buy elixirs and I'm not willing to do that. If I had gotten here sooner maybe I could have leveled up with groups but I missed the rush and no one is playing now.
    If you find Ok'tal too difficult I recommend playing "Pyramid Starship" found in The Overlord Returns. The XP here is decent, and majority of the enemies are hilariously easy, with 3500 health. If you're too low level to enter The Overlord Returns, you should invest in the All-Access elixir. It's only 5 plat, if you're not willing to purchase platinum you can always do a quick free platinum offer. Most of them grant 16 or so just for installing and running an app. Get a friend to help you clear the levels to reach Pyramid Starship. Don't bother trying to level in Blacksmoke, I went down that path too and was frustrated with the time it took to find a single game, let alone enough to level up. You've been around awhile, check your inventory for valuable items. Especially check your vanities, all (with the exception of very few) of which are tradable, some them fetching tens of millions in the CS. Seriously though, your best bet is to attempt to purchase a pet. With continuous runs it takes literally an hour to go from 75 to 85. The xp is insane. I know where you're at, I came back a month or two ago and had been previously stuck at level 72 for a couple years. I ended up purchasing platinum to buy a pet, around $80 worth. I justified the purchase with the knowledge that if I had bought a brand new console game, I would have paid a similar amount. I personally believe it's worth it, especially for a game I've kept for 7 years of play. Anyhow, you're not too late, you just have to know how to level up. I too was overwhelmed by it all at first, but after a week or so you'll know what you're doing. Best of luck mate.

Cheers.
    PL

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IGIVENOMERCY For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Also, forgot to mention one thing. A friend of mine recommended to me that right from the start I get into an active Guild. I was never really one for Guilds, never saw the benefit, but after being in a Guild as large as Tron, I managed to really make use of the connections it brings. If you're in a map and need help, invite everyone in the guild, someone is bound to show up. Hell, the other day a member offered to give me 400K just so I could afford an item in the CS. As a previous doubter of guilds I can tell you it's certainly a leap to make. Keep in mind that Tron only accepts level 85+'s right now, save for alts. Hopefully something I've said can help you out.

Cheers.
    PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGIVENOMERCY View Post
    If you find Ok'tal too difficult I recommend playing "Pyramid Starship" found in The Overlord Returns. The XP here is decent, and majority of the enemies are hilariously easy, with 3500 health. If you're too low level to enter The Overlord Returns, you should invest in the All-Access elixir. It's only 5 plat, if you're not willing to purchase platinum you can always do a quick free platinum offer. Most of them grant 16 or so just for installing and running an app. Get a friend to help you clear the levels to reach Pyramid Starship. Don't bother trying to level in Blacksmoke, I went down that path too and was frustrated with the time it took to find a single game, let alone enough to level up. You've been around awhile, check your inventory for valuable items. Especially check your vanities, all (with the exception of very few) of which are tradable, some them fetching tens of millions in the CS. Seriously though, your best bet is to attempt to purchase a pet. With continuous runs it takes literally an hour to go from 75 to 85. The xp is insane. I know where you're at, I came back a month or two ago and had been previously stuck at level 72 for a couple years. I ended up purchasing platinum to buy a pet, around $80 worth. I justified the purchase with the knowledge that if I had bought a brand new console game, I would have paid a similar amount. I personally believe it's worth it, especially for a game I've kept for 7 years of play. Anyhow, you're not too late, you just have to know how to level up. I too was overwhelmed by it all at first, but after a week or so you'll know what you're doing. Best of luck mate.

Cheers.
    Thanks for the tips! I can get into Overlord returns but I think i have to beat each boss before I can unlock the level. I'll try to unlock them and then grind in pyramid starship!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree! Using pets is the best way to do this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thanks for the tips! I can get into Overlord returns but I think i have to beat each boss before I can unlock the level. I'll try to unlock them and then grind in pyramid starship!
    Yes, they must be cleared to unlock Pyramid Starship. Best of luck, glad I could help!

Cheers.
    PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Go to Planet oktal and get a Oktal pet which will help you along the way