Quote Originally Posted by IGIVENOMERCY View Post
If you find Ok'tal too difficult I recommend playing "Pyramid Starship" found in The Overlord Returns. The XP here is decent, and majority of the enemies are hilariously easy, with 3500 health. If you're too low level to enter The Overlord Returns, you should invest in the All-Access elixir. It's only 5 plat, if you're not willing to purchase platinum you can always do a quick free platinum offer. Most of them grant 16 or so just for installing and running an app. Get a friend to help you clear the levels to reach Pyramid Starship. Don't bother trying to level in Blacksmoke, I went down that path too and was frustrated with the time it took to find a single game, let alone enough to level up. You've been around awhile, check your inventory for valuable items. Especially check your vanities, all (with the exception of very few) of which are tradable, some them fetching tens of millions in the CS. Seriously though, your best bet is to attempt to purchase a pet. With continuous runs it takes literally an hour to go from 75 to 85. The xp is insane. I know where you're at, I came back a month or two ago and had been previously stuck at level 72 for a couple years. I ended up purchasing platinum to buy a pet, around $80 worth. I justified the purchase with the knowledge that if I had bought a brand new console game, I would have paid a similar amount. I personally believe it's worth it, especially for a game I've kept for 7 years of play. Anyhow, you're not too late, you just have to know how to level up. I too was overwhelmed by it all at first, but after a week or so you'll know what you're doing. Best of luck mate.

Cheers.
Thanks for the tips! I can get into Overlord returns but I think i have to beat each boss before I can unlock the level. I'll try to unlock them and then grind in pyramid starship!