Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
Thanks! I discovered how to get into the town before Ok'tol but can't complete it by myself. I had hoped to make a comeback but I think i waited too late. This is all too complicated for a causal player. I had forgotten why I had initially quit-- the necessity of purchasing thrashers. The only way I can get to 100 is to buy elixirs and I'm not willing to do that. If I had gotten here sooner maybe I could have leveled up with groups but I missed the rush and no one is playing now.
Also, forgot to mention one thing. A friend of mine recommended to me that right from the start I get into an active Guild. I was never really one for Guilds, never saw the benefit, but after being in a Guild as large as Tron, I managed to really make use of the connections it brings. If you're in a map and need help, invite everyone in the guild, someone is bound to show up. Hell, the other day a member offered to give me 400K just so I could afford an item in the CS. As a previous doubter of guilds I can tell you it's certainly a leap to make. Keep in mind that Tron only accepts level 85+'s right now, save for alts. Hopefully something I've said can help you out.

Cheers.