Thread: Sets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daueden View Post
    not completely true even during 76 and 77 nobody really used a warbird, and you still had int mages, and dex bears running around. it just adds more strategic types of games. not in pvp but it does for ctf which is all i play. and personally id like to be able to be a pally on my mage as ive been a pally since 56 cap.
    For teamplay, a pure int mage can perform his role in a better way, more heal, more damage behind tanks etc. Then again it comes to the exploitation, where a pally can do the things that are not meant for em. Sure hybrid classes has been like that, but CTF with all pure is for sure more fun. Just give it a go.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    For teamplay, a pure int mage can perform his role in a better way, more heal, more damage behind tanks etc. Then again it comes to the exploitation, where a pally can do the things that are not meant for em. Sure hybrid classes has been like that, but CTF with all pure is for sure more fun. Just give it a go.
    Not just me using a pally, when I am using my bird I like to vs them as it is more diverse, I'd just like for people that don't want to use there designated sets to have the option to use any set.