Thread: Guide : TEAMplay version of the SOLO guide!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Post Guide : TEAMplay version of the SOLO guide!!!

Introduction :
    I thought I'd make one video guide, but it didn't motivated me much to make one, also I thought, people would learn that and slightly moderate that according to their need and AS TEAM, some did, I noticed and before that I mostly leveled WITH A TEAM in a locked game, not solo-ing, although I solo-ed significantly. It was KINDA PAIN to join a normal game and see a full team struggling with a small bunch of mobs, their normal AOE to SCATTERED mobs ain't enough to breach the superb aoe heals they do, eventually I hit my quick chat there - "oktal swamp solo guide video is live, faster than full team" and quit the game, with the hope of that, they'll learn and implement it somehow, at least get an aoe weapon to make it faster.

Even some people decided not to level up thinking that it's really pretty big deal to level another 15 levels, each level requiring such XPs and the hardness they encountered in the swamp maps, but it's not that hard, not only because of my guides but also, the amount of XP these mobs gives + XP orbs + guaranteed combo blessing + a pet that gives high stats.

If I make a thread anything like this, I mostly think that I'll conclude all pretty briefly but then when I start, I get in the flow, probably you misunderstood the 'flow' the flow of writing the long paragraphs IN ENGLISH, OMG I kinda love that my English improved alot since I started PL, I'm kinda loving this to keep writing, this is fun. So let me express my feelings IN ENGLISH.

There we go :
    First off, you should watch the GUIDE video first, to get the basic concept, if you didn't yet in this thread - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...of-new-cap-100!!!

I'll do it for Oktal bog map, one will be most of the time at bog while leveling, it can be easily implemented in the Bayou also for that there's one video solo in the bayou, you may wanna watch for the optimal running path to spawn boss.

Here's very rough diagram of Ok'tal bog map enough to show the path you should follow in an optimal way, so that you can still spawn the boss w/o running much.

Name:  Full map.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  38.3 KB

SINGLE PERSON from a team first should follow the path and all other will follow EXACT SAME PATH abit latter SO THAT they don't pull more mobs or disturb the pulled mobs by getting closure or attacking em, You can say, we mates can pull left-right, but that would only make chaos at the end but still possible [we did it sometime] so basically one run through the RED LINE. That those blue circles you see in the last portion of the map, is the place you SHOULD stay a bit for like 2-3 seconds, it's just to wait a bit & let em come, cause those mobs ain't fast like you.

So finally you're in a circle where all the pulled mobs got bunched together following you, nice. Now it's time for the second diagram showing the last portion of the map -

Name:  1.png
Views: 172
Size:  5.9 KB

Here you can see the blue and green dot are the rest of players in the team, wait abit outside of the circle, as long as they are there WITHOUT ATTACKING, they mobs won't attack em, so ya'all safe there, wait for the puller to come closer to ya, then ya go UNITE with the puller, as shown here -

Name:  2.png
Views: 179
Size:  5.9 KB

This is the most critical part, BECAUSE, if it's done properly, just with a team of 2 decent players won't take more than 30 secs to annihilate all those mobs with just 2x, if not done properly that's gonna break the bunch of mobs and would make it slow and create problems. So getting together is most important here, get together, if ya have gap between ya, eventually the mobs will also get divided making it harder. That's the BEAUTY if you think that oh it's so easy, nope it's not that easy, it needs practice and understanding, if you thing it's hard, nope it's not at all. I enjoyed doing this all the time, rather than clumsy boring repeated traditional xp runs in the past to cap.

Did I miss something, thinks so. No problem, remind me below, one of that maybe talking about AOE weapons, that I did talk in video, simply it doesn't matter, get any AOE, L35 banjo is fine, L50 Alien staff is fine as well, compensate abit through dps, all those staff. If you're L90 mage, you can get L90-95 banjo, SHOULD be AOE like low level Banjo but not confirmed if it's aoe or not, as I didn't test it.

Last but not least, refer your frnds to this guide, so that they know the whole thing and can play their role. Next time when if I try to lvl my alt, I'll in a far more better position to get a team following this, making my lvling journey much more easy :evilFace:

Edit : I just noticed that, in the last two diagrams, one red arrow is opposite, every red arrow are actually anticlockwise, I may correct the diagram latter.
    Last edited by Waug; 06-18-2017 at 12:55 PM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Hmm you raise some interesting points. Nemod's presence in Balefort has significantly declined. Perhaps a new best mage is bound to emerge? And in the meantime, who can step up to lecture noobs in town to learn the skillful ways of a mage like Nemod?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Nope I can't do nemo's job, I don't have that much patience to conduct lectures on town all day. That's memo exclusive thing, what I can do in town is troll.

But no worries, great people keep arriving, so we will just have to wait for another, eventually we will get another or best mage nemo may arrive soon, who knows.
    Last edited by Waug; 06-18-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Default Guide : TEAMplay version of the SOLO guide!!!

Its so hard, i dont feel good when grinding like i used to. It feels like a hassle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by plpr; 06-18-2017 at 06:37 PM.